Franklin County

Raider1234

5 hours ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

And this is part of the problem at FC.  Fans and non school personnel pushing their buddies and locals for a job that they have no clue what it takes.  

I have several friends as coach, some of whom are HC's. They wholeheartedly endorsed Cunningham. Yes he's an alum, but he made his bones on some pretty good coaching staffs. He's seen up close what it takes . He's taking a pay cut and the potential of taking over his own program in RuCo eventually to come back home. Young enough to relate to the kids. This was the best FC could do

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PullinGuard said:

I hope you do not stab him in the spine if your son doesn't start Greg.

4 hours ago, rebelboy121 said:

Old Greg at it again.

You guys are not nearly as good at deduction as you think.  I don’t have a kid on the team, didn’t play for FCHS, didnt attend FCHS, never coached at FCHS, or any other HS.  Haven’t voiced an opinion on the coaching search or hire - don’t have a dog in the fight. Think I did see a couple FC games last year.  One, at least.  Don’t care who you, dixieboy, or Greg are, either. 

Edited by PullinGuard

On 1/2/2020 at 4:18 PM, MidTennFootball said:

I have several friends as coach, some of whom are HC's. They wholeheartedly endorsed Cunningham. Yes he's an alum, but he made his bones on some pretty good coaching staffs. He's seen up close what it takes . He's taking a pay cut and the potential of taking over his own program in RuCo eventually to come back home. Young enough to relate to the kids. This was the best FC could do

Aint saying he will do a bad job. I don't know him at all.  Just saying that parents and supporters should not be politicking or using their influence to push a coach onto the admin.  It happened here at the Hill and everyone sees how that has worked out for us.  

Edited by BooWhoWiseMan