Franklin County

Raider1234

36 minutes ago, Foolsball101 said:

Well....Go on????

I'd never throw a guys name out there who's still employeed.   I saw that happen to another Coach and it causes a ton of problems if you don't get the desired job.   

Just offering a ray of sunshine that a guy who's been very successful somewhere else is interested in this opening.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:40 PM, FridayMainEvent said:

I heard a big name from West Tennessee might be interested in this job tonight.... 

The absolute only connection i can make, which isn't a good one, is the fact that McCurry was spotted wearing a Whitehaven T-Shirt a few times this year... Could Rodney Saulsberry be interested? Highly unlikely, but literally the only connection to west tn hs football i can come up with.

6 hours ago, Foolsball101 said:

The absolute only connection i can make, which isn't a good one, is the fact that McCurry was spotted wearing a Whitehaven T-Shirt a few times this year... Could Rodney Saulsberry be interested? Highly unlikely, but literally the only connection to west tn hs football i can come up with.

That would be awesome!  Coach Saulsberry is a great dude, but no, that's not the name I heard.

6 hours ago, Foolsball101 said:

I heard the job has already been offered to a Coach in the Boro.   We'll see what happens.

• Like 1