District 1 A

Htowndawgs

Good win for Unaka for sure on their home floor. Hampton plays Central on the road tonight might be a good early season measuring stick comparing Unaka and Hampton. There are several differences though. Hampton just got there football players back this week, Central has a game under there belt, and Hampton is playing on the road. Should be fun watching the season play out, lots of unknowns this year.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Buckles will be a good one, not sure about this year; could be tho. Who else you got on your radar? 

Definitely Buckles,and then Bentley,Mclyea,Greenwell,Hicks,as well as a few others.i watched Hicks take over during the game vs sulphur springs,and the Jr high is rolling right now with Trivett,and Campbell,as well as the other guys future looks bright 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Trivett is a baller; Can't wait to see him on the field come spring. That transition to HS changes some Jr High studs to HS duds....I Hope they all continue to grow and mature quickly cause we can use every single one of em next season 

True it doesn't always work out from jr high to high school,but I believe Trivett will only continue to grow and improve