Milan searching for a new skipper..... again.

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

My point is completely flown over your head, and that is to be expected. Let's move on Scooter

you're right Scooter....way over my head....but I did get my learning at Milan....I are a graduate....my senior year was the best 3 years of my life....

1 minute ago, tradertwo said:

To get back on topic, another name that will soon have tongues wagging around WT, currently resides at Riverside. Too soon to be in the running (I think) for Milan, but the job that he's done in Pantherville will not go unnoticed.

Frosty has done a great job down on the river. I say that even though I was a fan of the previous coach down there who you know very well from over on the hill. He did a great job to steady that program during a difficult time as you recall, especially while dealing with the issues that he had to deal with in his private life

Just now, ReitzFan said:

Frosty has done a great job down on the river. I say that even though I was a fan of the previous coach down there who you know very well from over on the hill. He did a great job to steady that program during a difficult time as you recall, especially while dealing with the issues that he had to deal with in his private life

Coach Rob is... well, we're promoting him to AD, with plans for him to go higher... 'nuff said. Steady as a rock.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

LOL. I'll give you that one. It is a good thing that you gave so much time to your skuel!

lol....we can agree to disagree...that's why America is such a darn good country....and where is my man BPM when I need him...he called me today about the coaching change at Milan....now he's bailed on me....lol....

Edited by cofo

9 minutes ago, cofo said:

lol....we can agree to disagree...that's why America is such a darn good country....and where is my man BPM when I need him...he called me today about the coaching change at Milan....now he's bailed on me....lol....

Bet he's a wreck right now... he loves Milan football like he loves Golden Corral's buffet!

35 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

My example was just over the one incident that they were "caught" on. You made a statement and I responded with facts. Whom I support is irrelevant to this discussion. Recruiting, either legal or illegal, is not the point of this discussion. We both need to stay on topic. The point you brought up can have its own thread and if you would like to start one I will be happy to talk to you about it there.

Reitz Ingot a lot of respect for you but to be honest you didn’t respond with “facts”. The boy did live in Milan with his dad who was divorcing his mom. The utilities at the old house were still in dads name even though he was not living there. He had an apartment in Milan behind the skating ring. Tssaa rules were violated because of the utility bill. Yes Milan was in the wrong and got what they deserved so I’m not defending what happened. But please don’t say the kid didn’t live in Milan cause he absolutely did. Those are the facts sir. 

4 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

Sounds like Milan already has their guy. Wolfe will be heading back to Lion Country.

I'm not 100% sure we even offer Josh the job but we should.  He is a great coach better person and the only other guy we can potentially land that   I would put with  him on coaching ability is a turd human. Unfortunately he is from here .