Class 1A Mr. Football Finalists

cherokee23

2 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I know this is going to make some upset but it’s really not directed that way. Hypothetically.. who would have been the QB if the kid from Maryville hadn’t come? Who would have been the RB had Rutgerson not came? I just see that those two have put together some unreal stats and was curious about it. The QB has around 4000 total yards and the RB/WR has over 1000 yards. That’s a bunch of yards. 

Longbeard man I garuntee you the orchestraters arent going to answer this mess.  That Ryan man said after last year he didnt no what he was going to do. Then the orchestrating took place.  I garuntee ill be curious if you get an answer.  You think im joking but im not. 

9 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I know this is going to make some upset but it’s really not directed that way. Hypothetically.. who would have been the QB if the kid from Maryville hadn’t come? Who would have been the RB had Rutgerson not came? I just see that those two have put together some unreal stats and was curious about it. The QB has around 4000 total yards and the RB/WR has over 1000 yards. That’s a bunch of yards. 

I’m not the coach so I’m guessing lol. I would say Willis would have been QB with several others playing RB such as Stinnett, Brown, Belcher,Burger. That’s my opinion. 

6 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Not arguing the young mans playing ability or stats...I just have two question for you!

Hypothetically speaking, if one of the mentioned finalists happens to play against one of the other finalists and (remember hypothetically speaking) not only covers him man to man but him and his team win, are you going to still believe everything in bold or will you retract that statement? 
 If GB losses to said finalist are you going to get mad and say he wasn’t deserving of the award?

Hopefully I’ll get to see this ALL STAR WR in person and see for myself if your opinion is true. I mean no disrespect to you or your opinion in anyway! I just know I heard all this hype about a certain QB and let’s just say I failed to see during 4qtrs all the hype that was spoken about him! Could of had a bad night or it could have been the defense he faced practically shut him down all night! I’ll keep my opinion about that to myself! 
 Congratulations to all nominees and especially to the final three left! Regardless of if you win or not, your athletic abilities have been recognized and that is an honor in itself!

Please play man on him with no help. If Ronto shuts him down I without a doubt think he would deserve it and I would protest if he didn't win it.

7 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I’m not the coach so I’m guessing lol. I would say Willis would have been QB with several others playing RB such as Stinnett, Brown, Belcher,Burger. That’s my opinion. 

23 would have been the QB and we have 2 or 3 to be RB.We would still be were we are in the region but may have had a couple more losses out of region.Still be a Threat for the Semis.

16 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Please play man on him with no help. If Ronto shuts him down I without a doubt think he would deserve it and I would protest if he didn't win it.

I was basically being somewhat sarcastic except for the last paragraph in my post! You and 23 both had good responses! 
 That WR will get the attention he deserves no doubt. There’s no way a team would play man on man with him! Of course to much attention leaves someone probably in one on one situation! I’m sure the coaches will have a solid plan in place to try an handle him. 
 Possibility of seeing both young men in action against each other brings another level of excitement to the game if it happens! 
As always, good luck Friday night and hopefully both teams get a win and avoid any injuries! 

31 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Ronto is a safety so he won't guard him straight up. Willis and Carnes are the two best players in 1A.

Edited by powerp

2 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I was basically being somewhat sarcastic except for the last paragraph in my post! You and 23 both had good responses! 
 That WR will get the attention he deserves no doubt. There’s no way a team would play man on man with him! Of course to much attention leaves someone probably in one on one situation! I’m sure the coaches will have a solid plan in place to try an handle him. 
 Possibility of seeing both young men in action against each other brings another level of excitement to the game if it happens! 
As always, good luck Friday night and hopefully both teams get a win and avoid any injuries! 

My guess is they will have Kelly in his face with Tipton over the top. And then try and match up on Duke and Blake. We will see how it works out. You all have the athletes to cover us. It should be fun to watch all the matchups. 

46 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Longbeard man I garuntee you the orchestraters arent going to answer this mess.  That Ryan man said after last year he didnt no what he was going to do. Then the orchestrating took place.  I garuntee ill be curious if you get an answer.  You think im joking but im not. 

Mr. Roy I’m not interested in bickering with anyone about it. It’s playoff time for all these kids.  It’s not meant to upset anyone I was just kind of curious about it. I guess I’m kind of thinking ahead to next season. 

33 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

23 would have been the QB and we have 2 or 3 to be RB.We would still be were we are in the region but may have had a couple more losses out of region.Still be a Threat for the Semis.

That’s a fair answer for sure. That’s all I was really curious about. Y’all would maybe have been more a running team I guess. I’ve seen 23 he’s obviously a great talent and my pick to win the award.

3 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

That’s a fair answer for sure. That’s all I was really curious about. Y’all would maybe have been more a running team I guess. I’ve seen 23 he’s obviously a great talent and my pick to win the award.

Oh but number 23 can sling it to he would have made a great quarterback.