Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats

boyfromsi

9 hours ago, Americal198 said:

Do you have a time when the South Greene game or any others will be played on Tuesday? Much appreciated if you can post! Not having any luck finding a schedule for that.  I've posted a good article and team picture of South Greene.The article says it better than I can.

Good luck to Oak Ridge next week and in the Ladies Classic in Greeneville later in December. The Lady Wildcats are always fun to watch.

https://www.greenevillesun.com/coach-refusing-to-call-lady-rebels-a-rebuild/article_4ed2ff88-6cf3-5bff-8ba0-c1941727435f.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

Tuesday, Nov. 26

South Greene  vs  Oak Ridge    4:00 pm    Girls

Brainerd  vs  Oak Ridge    5:30 pm    Boys

Brainerd  vs  Claiborne    7:00 pm     Girls

Pigeon Forge  vs  Claiborne    8:30 pm   Boys

• Thanks 1

HALFTIME in Pigeon Forge...23 - 22.

That is Pigeon Forge  23    Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats  22. 

Oak Ridge came out strong in the First Q. and had the lead but the Second Q. was all Lady Tigers.

The Third and Fourth Qs should be fun. My guess is Coach Redmond will have the Lady Wildcats fired up defensively which will lead to more offensive productivity.

The Lady Wildcats proved too much for South Greene in the Pigeon Forge Thanksgiving Classic. Oak Ridge brought home a 69 - 54 victory.

Cracking the scoring column were Khamari Mitchell-Steen 14, Bri Dunbar 18, Raja Eckles 7, Taliah Davis 16, Hope Holt 4, Selena Pettus 3, Kannon Green 3 and Semaj Clark 3.

NEXT GAME:

Tuesday, Knoxville Halls @ Oak Ridge High.

5 hours ago, bounder said:

Willie don't know if you aware of it but Kannon Green is the coach's daughter.  Gonna be a pretty good ball player. Course so are her Momma and Dad.

I hadn't put the 2 plus 2 = 4 with Kannon so thanks for the info. She certainly has great basketball genes with Mom playing for Vandy and Dad with the UT Vols. Thank goodness OR will get to enjoy watching her grow on and off the court.

The Lady Wildcats are now  ( 5 - 0, 1 - 0 ) on the season. Tonight, the Halls Lady Red Devils ran into a spirited defense and fell 77 - 35. Missing tonight for OR was their inside player Raja Eckles.

Scoring for Oak Ridge was Khamari Mitchell-Steen  26, Bri Dunbar  16, Talia Davis  8, Hope Holt  4, Gracie Hearon  5, Selena Pettus  6, Kannon Green  6 and Semaj Clark  6.

BIG GAME FRIDAY @ ORHS....The Campbell County Lady Cougars are ready for a Cat Fight. These two teams shared the District Regular Season Title last season.

On 12/3/2019 at 9:23 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

BIG GAME FRIDAY @ ORHS....The Campbell County Lady Cougars are ready for a Cat Fight. These two teams shared the District Regular Season Title last season.

The Lady Wildcats remain undefeated in District 3-AAA and overall for the season. The final score tonight was OR  36   Campbell County 30.

I have the scoring summary later.

Next game is Tuesday at Karns.