Chattanooga Area Basketball

TheCommander

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, t-mac said:

So Brainerd beats Tyner and then gets blown out by Red Bank.  1-4 in this district can win on any night.  in fact Red Bank may have more talent than any team and they are the 4 seed.  

I agree!! It would surprise me if all 4 teams from District 6-AA didn't make it to the Region semifinals @ E.Ridge!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Didn't mean to sound presumptuous. Polk and Sweetwater are very good teams but whichever teams they play in the 1st round of the Region will be a tough task!! 6-AA's 1-4 is better this year than last year!!

Every team in 5AA took a major step back this year. 6AA will win every game in first round of region by 15+

21 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Didn't mean to sound presumptuous. Polk and Sweetwater are very good teams but whichever teams they play in the 1st round of the Region will be a tough task!! 6-AA's 1-4 is better this year than last year!!

I dont think Howard or Brainerd are as good as last year.  

3 hours ago, t-mac said:

I dont think Howard or Brainerd are as good as last year.  

Maybe not, but collectively(regular season records included) the 1-4 teams this year are better than last year.(If you remember, E.Ridge upset  R.Bank to qualify for the Region and then loss to S'water in the 1st round)

It remains to be seen if they can go as far as last year but that's another topic for another time!!