Chattanooga Area Basketball

TheCommander

20 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Howard vs Tyner for the Region 3 Championship:

Although the Rams lead the season series 3-0, this game and will be decided in the 4th quarter!!

The winner plays Monday at home!!

Go "Rams"!!

I bet this is going to be a great atmosphere for a high school game!  Wish i could be there.  Good luck to both teams and hopefully we will be seeing one of you in Baxter on Monday!

22 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

I bet this is going to be a great atmosphere for a high school game!  Wish i could be there.  Good luck to both teams and hopefully we will be seeing one of you in Baxter on Monday!

Looks like we will be there on Monday if you win on tomorrow night! Howard played there best game and wanted it more. Hopefully we will give you a game!

It is a shame that both Tyner and York couldn't go to the state. York led most of the first half with 6 points being their biggest lead. Tyner's three at the buzzer put them up at the half. Tyner went ahead 44-37 but York stormed back to go up by two with time running out. Tyner went to the free throw line with I think it was 1.6 seconds to go. The gym was packed and both sides were deafening loud all night. The Tyner player was under huge pressure...several time outs and the crowd was roaring. He missed the first, missed the second on purpose but York got the rebound and won. The crowd was so loud all game and stormed the court when time ran out and celebrated the win for quite a while. Tyner's three point shooting was amazing...lots of NBA swishes. Tyner had a loud enthusiastic crowd, great cheerleaders and great team. Like I said, it was a shame one had to lose. Amazing comeback Dragons! Bring home the GOLD!