PEABODY VS (Trousdale/Watertown/Meigs/Tyner)

GeneralForrest

Guys- 

Thought it would be prudent to discuss how Peabody's strengths (they don't have weaknesses) would stack up against the possible 3 teams form the East. 

For this discussion, we are assuming that 1. Forrest or Riverside have no chance and will be mercy-ruled against Peabody. 2. Oneida is done. 

We also should include Tyner, since we know if they were in either R5 or R6 in the West, it would be they who would face the Tide in a matchup to determine the West's entrant into Cookeville. 

Have at it!

GF

38 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Guys- 

Thought it would be prudent to discuss how Peabody's strengths (they don't have weaknesses) would stack up against the possible 3 teams form the East. 

For this discussion, we are assuming that 1. Forrest or Riverside have no chance and will be mercy-ruled against Peabody. 2. Oneida is done. 

We also should include Tyner, since we know if they were in either R5 or R6 in the West, it would be they who would face the Tide in a matchup to determine the West's entrant into Cookeville. 

Have at it!

GF

You want to talk about other people being dramatic but look at you... Hypocrisy at its finest

2 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Dude you are going to look like a complete fool when Peabody comes back home with another Gold Ball. 

Barring a Douglas over Tyson type thing, looks like it will take a masterful game plan and herculean effort for anyone in 2AA not to get train tracked by Peabody swo. Fairley is an unknown commodity, but with the athletes they have they may just be the biggest test Trenton will have this season. Downside to that is if Peabody steamrolls them, they'll be "just another undisciplined Memphis team" to everyone for another week. Yes upsets do happen, but they happen often enough that we bring them up for years.

4 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

it was humorous. you guys flip out and are serious, hence me calling you dramatic, which is accurate. bunch of silly girls. 

I would say it was an attempt at “humor” at best. ‘Twas very original I must say. I’ve never ever seen a thread started like this in my time on CoachT :thumb:

Edited by FightingBlue0

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

You want to talk about other people being dramatic but look at you... Hypocrisy at its finest

More satire than hypocrisy. :D And it was actually good.

This thread is long overdue but will likely not generate much discussion here since the 2A playoff results have been a foregone conclusion. The East has no chance. Another thread needs to be created with Peabody vs and all-star team of Meigs, Trousdale, and Watertown players (maybe an Oneida player - how's their punter or long snapper?). 

After Cookeville perhaps we can have a thread of Peabody vs the 5A and then the 6A  champs. 

Strengths:

Best players. Smartest coaches. Most knowledgeable fans.  Crafty scheduling.

Weaknesses: 

3 minutes ago, Salem said:

More satire than hypocrisy. :D And it was actually good.

This thread is long overdue but will likely not generate much discussion here since the 2A playoff results have been a foregone conclusion. The East has no chance. Another thread needs to be created with Peabody vs and all-star team of Meigs, Trousdale, and Watertown players (maybe an Oneida player - how's their punter or long snapper?). 

After Cookeville perhaps we can have a thread of Peabody vs the 5A and then the 6A  champs. 

Strengths:

Best players. Smartest coaches. Most knowledgeable fans.  Crafty scheduling.

Weaknesses: 

I knew Salem would be quick to chime in & defend his little buddy Mr. General :mrgreen: you two are a match made in heaven