PEABODY VS (Trousdale/Watertown/Meigs/Tyner)

GeneralForrest

On 11/20/2019 at 5:38 PM, FightingBlue0 said:

In all seriousness, if you’re not pulling all of our legs in this one, I hope you are able to overcome whatever issues you have to deal with physically. I for one do enjoy the banter with you & I’m glad Forrest has made it this far into the playoffs cause I don’t know if I’d have ever had the chance to cross paths with you like I have. I hope to continue one more week at least. 

but don’t start getting soft on me lol

Edited by allgoodlf
Spelling

21 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

they spray paint it behind trezevant high as they sip 40s

You talk all this God stuff but you stereotype on black people.  You are the biggest hippocrite on the T

That 40 statement was so racist.  I'm glad My parents taught me to see no color.  The Gold Doctor was right. You are a bigget.

3 minutes ago, allgoodlf said:

You talk all this God stuff but you stereotype on black people.  You are the biggest hippocrite on the T

That 40 statement was so racist.  I'm glad My parents taught me to see no color.  The Gold Doctor was right. You are a bigget.

You know I noticed the stereotyping too. I didn’t say anything. sometimes it’s just best to turn the other way  

9 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You know I noticed the stereotyping too. I didn’t say anything. sometimes it’s just best to turn the other way  

U are right. But I just want him to know that I see him for who he really is.  Fake ! This is  what I call righteous judgement on my part.

Edited by allgoodlf

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 10:06 AM, GeneralForrest said:

Guys- 

Thought it would be prudent to discuss how Peabody's strengths (they don't have weaknesses) would stack up against the possible 3 teams form the East. 

For this discussion, we are assuming that 1. Forrest or Riverside have no chance and will be mercy-ruled against Peabody. 2. Oneida is done. 

We also should include Tyner, since we know if they were in either R5 or R6 in the West, it would be they who would face the Tide in a matchup to determine the West's entrant into Cookeville. 

Have at it!

GF

This aged well