What happened to Upperman at Westmoreland?

bobcatfan300

39 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Same thing just happened. So, what happen to Macon????

Westmoreland came to play tonight. MC should’ve won this game by at least 10. Missed a lot of money shots and many free throws. The Tigerettes just played flat. Tried doing way too much and forcing many bad passes. Westy is a good team, but MC should not have lost tonight. Tough one to swallow, but the Tigerettes needed this with all the expectations they get told everyday. Not let it get to their head. MC should be just fine just one of those games.

28 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I said before I watched Westmoreland beat Mt Juliet and Dickson county a few weeks ago.  Both teams were in AAA sectionals in 2018-19.  They can play.  But for Macon Co to lose that game AT HOME??  Thats a HUGE win for that program.   Maybe someone should start a thread titled What about those Westmoreland Eagles....

I'll take you up on that!

1 hour ago, GBO52 said:

I will say that TSSAA officials just keep getting worse! I don't know how much it played in who won or lost last night but they were BAD not just for us but Macon as well! Macon Co. is a tough team with a lot of returners that are GOOD!

Plus- a gift in the form of Watertown's best player who is eligible immediately