2019 - 2020 Oak Ridge Wildcats

WillieTheWildcats

Oak Ridge opened the season with an 80 - 64 victory over Hardin Valley Academy. I will try and post the scoring summary if I find one.

I do know Jeremy Miller had over 20 + points, Milloway was hot and a lot of Wildcats played. Lots of new names to learn and I mean a lot of new names to learn. Several football players are already playing even though they have practiced very little.

The replay of the game can be seen on Diamond Clear Media

I predict Coach Green is going to do his best coaching job this season.

Next game is in the Pigeon Forge tournament.

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

The Wildcats took to the floor in Pigeon Forge to take on the host Tigers. Oak Ridge improves to 2 - 0 on the season with an 81- 66 victory.

Oak Ridger scorers were Kell Slater 2, Stafford Shanklin 10, Jonathan Stewart 12, Nick Dallas 3, Ky Hirsch 4, Preston Turner 7, Lucas Searcy 3, Jonathan Milloway 18, and Jeremy Miller 20.

Oak Ridge is scheduled to play Brainerd Tuesday 5:30 pm.

The Oak Ridge Boys JV defeated Halls 67 - 54.

To finish the evening, the Wildcats scratched the Red Devils 78 - 47 in District 3-AAA action. The lone Senior on the team Isaiah Johnson played for the first time this season. That is great news for the Cardinal and Gray.

Scoring tonight were Jeremy Miller  32 plus a dunk, Jonathan Milloway  15, Jonathan Stewart  2, Preston Turner  5, Tim Wilson  3, Flip Thompson  1, Nick Dallas  6, Kell Slater  2,  Strafford Shankin  4, Jaylen Heyward  2, Isaiah Johnson 3.

This Friday at Oak Ridge will be OR vs Campbell County. CCHS lost to Powell tonight.

A good night for the Wildcats. The BJV beat Campbell County  73 - 29. Then in the Varsity game, Oak Ridge defeated the Cougars 86 - 50.

Tonight's scoring came from Miller 28, Milloway 11, Stewart 1, Turner 2, Thompson 9, Dallas 5, Uptgraft 2, Slater 10, Heyward 3 and Johnson 15.

Next game Tuesday @ Karns in a District 3-AAA contest.