2019 - 2020 Oak Ridge Wildcats

WillieTheWildcats

23 hours ago, bounder said:

David Clary said the Karns game may be video screened. What ever that means. haha

For us old people who are not hip to the slang of the younger generation, I think video screened may mean you can watch the game on the Internet. David did start a  prepradio.com  on You Tube. So far all that he has put on the site is the OR vs Soddy-Daisy Playoff football game.

I am going to keep any eye on David's Twitter Page to see what maybe up.

I hope the Holidays are going well for the Bounder family.

David Clary said on his twitter feed that he plans on streaming this Friday night's Oak Ridge vs Clinton girls and boys games on You Tube. It maybe on a YouTube page called   prepradio.com.  If not just search for Oak Ridge vs Clinton basketball.

If you watch it live or sometime later look for Jeremy Miller. The guy has really worked hard to become a solid all around player.  

4 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Audio of the Oak Ridge vs Clinton.... 7:30PM  prepradio.com

Video of the OR vs Dragons...7:30PM   You Tube  search prepradio

If you went to the boys game then you saw a humdinger!!! If you listened to it then you heard a heck of a game.

If you watched it on YouTube's   prepradio    then you heard David Clary and Mark Haste at their Oak Ridge BEST. Pandamonium Rained down in Clinton.

BTW, give Jonathan Stewart a HIGH FIVE if you see him. The guy was lit with ice water pumping through  him.

More BTW, Wildcats win!!!!!!!

16 hours ago, Dragon Tale said:

Miller walked nuff said he may have kept dribbling but feet all over the place.

Doesn’t matter what his feet were doing as long as he kept his dribble. With that said, Clinton outplayed the Cats most of the game and deserved to win that game. Backbreaking loss for Clinton, especially considering they haven’t beaten OR in 10 years.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Doesn’t matter what his feet were doing as long as he kept his dribble. With that said, Clinton outplayed the Cats most of the game and deserved to win that game. Backbreaking loss for Clinton, especially considering they haven’t beaten OR in 10 years.

I like your post Sweet. Clinton did play better for most of the game and certainly could have won. I look for an even more pumped up Dragon team to come to Oak Ridge fired up to end the Streak.