2019 - 2020 Oak Ridge Wildcats

WillieTheWildcats

8 hours ago, bounder said:

Naw I kinda have to watch myself about being in crowds, can't bring the flu home to Momma Bounder. Since she only has about half an immune system. Drives her crazy she can't see her Lady Wildcats.

Bounder, Oak Ridge plays 3 away games this week and Clary said they were going to try and stream all 3 of them on YouTube at prepradio.com. Hopefully, Mama B. can see the Lady Wildcats play. Also. the games maybe on local Oak Ridge TV cable channel 15.

Yeah I heard they were gonna try to stream all three, and they are on the radio 92.7 fm and on channel 15 on Comcast 15. Just ain't the same as being there though.

Momma B is always gonna have the immune problem due to anti-rejection meds from her liver transplant. But if the flu ain't going around she can come out and play! haha Thanks for thinking about my Sweetheart!

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

4 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

How does coach Green keep pumping out good teams.He has done an amazing job and we are really lucky to have him.Go Cats

Just a guess...One, Coach Green is simply a great coach. Two, the players at ORHS play year round on AAU teams or all day long at the Civic Center. Three, former OR players come back and work with individual players on specific skills. Coach Trevez Smith has put on Twitter his workouts with Isaiah Johnson, Johnathan Stewart, Marcus Smith and a soon to be the next Lady Wildcat star who is currently at Robertsville Middle School. Those are my guesses.

Edited by WillieTheWildcats
  • Like 1

He really is. Y’all coach now must be pretty good though CBRF? Apparently we have more good talent coming up too because our freshmen beat Cleveland and from what I am hearing it’s a very talented freshman bunch from Cleveland. Green has a good system going at OR. Hope he stays another 20 ha. He’s already taken #1 place as far as wins go among OR coaches and that’s saying a lot because we have a pretty rich hoops tradition.