South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, team69 said:

When we we up 20 to 7 and had 2 pass interference calls on 4th down was huge for y'all. The last one was tipped and should have been Pirates ball. We had a chance to put it away with the interception late in the 4th but a holding call set us back. That's football and not an excuse. Good luck next week. As far as the hitting went it both sides laid the wood.

Semi final game aint no ducks!It was a dandy!

Edited by orngnblk

9 minutes ago, team69 said:

When we we up 20 to 7 and had 2 pass interference calls on 4th down was huge for y'all. The last one was tipped and should have been Pirates ball. We had a chance to put it away with the interception late in the 4th but a holding call set us back. That's football and not an excuse. Good luck next week. As far as the hitting went it both sides laid the wood.

Yes I agree and those things happen sometime. The two touchdowns that were scored on “pick” plays in front of the scoreboard is tough as well. They missed them and that also happens sometime. Maybe one day it will tilt in our favor. Our kids played hard and were one play away from winning it. Greenback is just like Alabama right now. Things usually seem to go there way. Again, maybe one day it will change. 

32 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Mrs Southtowners mother.

I regret to inform you your son didnt make it back.The ship containing Sgt Southtowner went down off the coast of the Tennessee River amid an aerial assault with arrows being shot from all directions.All was lost no bodies were found.I was looking thru the carnage of the great black ship and i found a bottle containing a letter with last words i will send them to you at the nearest convience.

My Condolences OnB man!

Funniest post ever!!

3 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Congratulations on the win a Greenback. Both teams left it all on the field tonight and that’s all we could ask of them! 

4F0D7534-2337-40FE-B951-32039C2F9341.jpeg

If there was ever a game in which a "team left it all on the field" it was this one.  You couldn't ask for more from a team than what these two gave tonight.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha! Cherokees kick that Pirates butt! Love it! Roy's got ride that ol goat all the to greasy skillet town!:thumb:

One point victory isn’t really considered “kicking butt” but whatever helps you sleep at night. 
 If either fan base says they weren’t on the edge of their seats the whole game is lying!

Both teams played hard, one point win is a win. Congratulations to Greenback!

A463BA1D-A778-4D4E-9DBE-2D11C625E4A8.jpeg

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

One point victory isn’t really considered “kicking butt” but whatever helps you sleep at night. 
 If either fan base says they weren’t on the edge of their seats the whole game is lying!

Both teams played hard, one point win is a win. Congratulations to Greenback!

A463BA1D-A778-4D4E-9DBE-2D11C625E4A8.jpeg

We ain't going away. GB has the right to pile on....others not so much.