South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

46 minutes ago, Geno said:

#11 running back for Spitt is a BEAST. The fastest Man on the Team and a Junior. Every time he Touched the Ball it Counted. He ran as hard as any Back ive seen. His last name is Cooper. 

By no means is he a beast. He is fast but don't know when to cut it up. Heard he wasn't very football smart. 

Against not a beast just fast.

Edited by Spfan2011

16 minutes ago, Geno said:

Some good Guys on here from Greenback BUT even though TSSAA said NO Trucks last the 20 yard line so the Visitors had room to watch the Game, you guys still Parked up to the 40 yard line. We had alot of Elderly that couldn't watch the Game. Also I heard some Parents telling their Kids they were NOT to go to the Bathroom alone. Greenback Fans has a terrible reputation! I hope you guys try to fix that

#1 Would you explain about GB Fans bad reputation. I would like to know more. Because you seen something I didn’t. 

#2 As far as parking and no seating  Greenback asked Loudon for 2 things 1 was portable bleachers which they said they would not. Next was extra officers which they sent 34 officers to the Loudon and Alcoa game and sent us 4. 

Just now, GbMan said:

#1 Would you explain about GB Fans bad reputation. I would like to know more. Because you seen something I didn’t. 

#2 As far as parking and no seating  Greenback asked Loudon for 2 things 1 was portable bleachers which they said they would not. Next was extra officers which they sent 34 officers to the Loudon and Alcoa game and sent us 4. 

Thats BS. Loudon doesnt Control Greenbacks Football Money. The School controls that Money that they collect from Ball Games.  As far as the Fans go its nothing you havnt heard before from the Trucking Gang.

7 minutes ago, GbMan said:

This is one of those fans I was referring to in my previous post today. I wish we all had suttle minds and spoke upon reason 

10 minutes ago, Geno said:

Thats BS. Loudon doesnt Control Greenbacks Football Money. The School controls that Money that they collect from Ball Games.  As far as the Fans go its nothing you havnt heard before from the Trucking Gang.

Listen hear buddy your fans are a disgrace going up and down the fence dropping F bombs with kids around so disrespectful so don’t even start on here with that I will not sit hear and listen to your lies. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, powerp said:

I'm tired of hearing our fans say we got cheated or what not. I've said in the past I've thought refs have screwed us but not last night. Once again, WE had a chance to ice the game and WE didn't get it done. Can't blame anyone else. 2020 will be a good year  for the Pirates

Great post I thought it was a pretty fair game concerning that. Yall will definitely be back tough bunch of kids !!

10 minutes ago, WarChant said:

Listen hear buddy your fans are a disgrace going up and down the fence dropping F bombs with kids around so disrespectful so don’t even start on here with that I will not sit hear and listen to your lies. 

Waste of your time buddy. They think they have the greatest fans and also the greatest coach in the history of sports. The living legend grider has got out coached the last 3 times he has faced greenback. I will admit that as a whole unit south Pitt had the upper hand in total talent. But that sweep left and sweep right will eventually get stopped against good teams. If he is the greatest coach ever  why are you guys not a balanced team. With those kind of athletes you should throw for 200 and rush for 200 every game. Do any of you ever wonder how many gold balls you might have won the past 10 years if you had a coach who could draw up more than five plays

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, muskox said:

Waste of your time buddy. They think they have the greatest fans and also the greatest coach in the history of sports. The living legend grider has got out coached the last 3 times he has faced greenback. I will admit that as a whole unit south Pitt had the upper hand in total talent. But that sweep left and sweep right will eventually get stopped against good teams. If he is the greatest coach ever  why are you guys not a balanced team. With those kind of athletes you should throw for 200 and rush for 200 every game. Do any of you ever wonder how many gold balls you might have won the past 10 years if you had a coach who could draw up more than five plays

Another example of why Greenback is so hated and will continue to be. First I dont know what Game PowerP watched but it wasn't the GB/SP Game. And when your QB for the year has a Broken Collar Bone you do what you have to do. If Greenbacks QB goes down thia wouldn't have been a Game. Fact!

Edited by Geno