Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

Just now, Mustang1969 said:

At least thats what all your boyfriends say.

*yawn*

You didn’t post the W2 because you are intimated. You also didn’t argue with anything I said because you know I struck a nerve.  You are the person that looks forward to August because the hot dog from the concession stand is “good eating”. You are inferior and so is the high school team that you cheer for. You guys got all that talent and dump all the money into that that program and you have literally nothing to show for it. There is no reason that Huntingdon shouldn’t have 5+ gold balls in 1A. The reason why they don’t is they don’t have the heart that a small, underdog like Cornersville/Lake County has. Heart is all that matters in late November. Nobody cares how fast your QB runs a 40.

Cornersville was on a 27 game losing steak in 2006 and still holds a 2-1 series lead over Huntingdon lololol.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Ohhhhhhh. All the Lake County fans just went pee pee on themselves because their idol showed up to lead them to the promised land.  There’s no doubt whatsoever @cornerback10 has a million dollar mouth. 

Hey , they are talking about your favorite “member” on the Peabody thread, page 42, Go get you some

21 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Hey man I got a donkey from them LC fellars. They’re good people. Ain’t that right @shockernation @Guidance1812

Only the best! Respect for Peabody...we are eerily similar communities and football teams! Take care of the donkey...remember never mix chicken grease and pop rocks! I’ll let @Guidance1812 go over the proper the diet

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

*yawn*

You didn’t post the W2 because you are intimated. You also didn’t argue with anything I said because you know I struck a nerve.  You are the person that looks forward to August because the hot dog from the concession stand is “good eating”. You are inferior and so is the high school team that you cheer for. You guys got all that talent and dump all the money into that that program and you have literally nothing to show for it. There is no reason that Huntingdon shouldn’t have 5+ gold balls in 1A. The reason why they don’t is they don’t have the heart that a small, underdog like Cornersville/Lake County has. Heart is all that matters in late November. Nobody cares how fast your QB runs a 40.

Cornersville was on a 27 game losing steak in 2006 and still holds a 2-1 series lead over Huntingdon lololol.

I didn’t post the W•2 because:

1) I’m not rich but I’m thankful for what I’ve got.

2) I’m not an immature spoiled brat punk.