Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

15 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Well boys y’all were right. If you’d have told me before the game you would have 0 completions I would have thought we probably win. Your by far the better team, better coaching staff,  better everything. Heck y’all are all better posters than me too. I would like to say good luck. Shore up that pass D a little and bring the gold back to West Tennessee. I would like to throw out shoutout to #54 Huss. He came in and played like a man at Middle Linebacker. I’ll check in on your donkey next week boys.

54 and 13 really stuck out to me on defense. Great players for sure

"everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth"  Mike Tyson

We got punched early and never recovered. It was a good game overall however. Snyder is a hoss and hard to bring down. I was very impressed with tubbs quickness as well. The size of them boys was probably most impressive to me. Simply put, Huntingdon lost to a better team tonight. 

Completely have my respect and i'll be pulling for ya'll in the championship game for sure!

5 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

54 and 13 really stuck out to me on defense. Great players for sure

Yessir! With our starter so banged up so bad they probably should have played Huss there the whole game. We have been a little undersized to my liking in the middle all year. Pearson #15 never comes off the field for us, and is usually a tackle machine but he got a bad wheel in the Huntland game and LC took advantage in the 1st half. 

22 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

FairWeather likes the elements when they are enjoyable. I’ve got fond memories from my childhood many moons ago spent fishing and swimming from the lake dock. Because of that LC has the tip of my cap in this one. Plus I got bucked off a wild mustang last week and dang near stubbed my little toe. Turn me against em forever! (Santa’s gotta bring a new rocking horse for the youngin now)

LC - 31

HH - 30

Well wasn’t as close as I thought. Congrats LC! 

4 minutes ago, flatfoot said:

Of course i am disappointed that huntindon lost, but i am more disapointed with people running down individual players . the player from huntingdon that someone was refering to here earlier is an outstanding athlete. we probably would not have gone a far without him.

Yea someone needs to whoop that dudes you know what! Huntingdon played their butts off tonight just sometimes that’s not enough to beat a good team. Great atmosphere there tonight by the way and the magic carpet looked amazing.

Lost to a better , bigger, stronger, team. Plain and simple. Refs were a non factor, coach swenson opened The playbook and did all he could. The other team was just better. 

So proud to see both teams hugging each other after the game. This game was fought hard on both sides. 

To our seniors, thanks for a great season, you will be missed!  Shame on you for blabbing one kid for the loss. ... Yes 3 fumbles hurt... But so did the block in the back in the kickoff return for a touchdown, so did the 2 - 80 yard touchdowns on the first play of the drives. So did the interception. We lost due to several reasons.

Snyder is the real deal. The coach is the real deal. The entire falcons team is the real deal. Great atmosphere for both sides tonight. Best national anthem I've ever heard. It was a great night for football. 

Lastly, if the rumors are true and this truly is the end of the swenson era, I say THANK YOU!,, you have served us well and it will be a shame if you are coaching else where due to the ignorance of some spoiled fans we have.  

Good luck lake county, bring home the gold.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1