Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

2 minutes ago, MustangGuru said:

Lost to a better , bigger, stronger, team. Plain and simple. Refs were a non factor, coach swenson opened The playbook and did all he could. The other team was just better. 

So proud to see both teams hugging each other after the game. This game was fought hard on both sides. 

To our seniors, thanks for a great season, you will be missed!  Shame on you for blabbing one kid for the loss. ... Yes 3 fumbles hurt... But so did the block in the back in the kickoff return for a touchdown, so did the 2 - 80 yard touchdowns on the first play of the drives. So did the interception. We lost due to several reasons.

Snyder is the real deal. The coach is the real deal. The entire falcons team is the real deal. Great atmosphere for both sides tonight. Best national anthem I've ever heard. It was a great night for football. 

Lastly, if the rumors are true and this truly is the end of the swenson era, I say THANK YOU!,, you have served us well and it will be a shame if you are coaching else where due to the ignorance of some spoiled fans we have.  

Good luck lake county, bring home the gold.

That national anthem was amazing. Those young ladies are very talented. 

11 minutes ago, MustangGuru said:

Lost to a better , bigger, stronger, team. Plain and simple. Refs were a non factor, coach swenson opened The playbook and did all he could. The other team was just better. 

So proud to see both teams hugging each other after the game. This game was fought hard on both sides. 

To our seniors, thanks for a great season, you will be missed!  Shame on you for blabbing one kid for the loss. ... Yes 3 fumbles hurt... But so did the block in the back in the kickoff return for a touchdown, so did the 2 - 80 yard touchdowns on the first play of the drives. So did the interception. We lost due to several reasons.

Snyder is the real deal. The coach is the real deal. The entire falcons team is the real deal. Great atmosphere for both sides tonight. Best national anthem I've ever heard. It was a great night for football. 

Lastly, if the rumors are true and this truly is the end of the swenson era, I say THANK YOU!,, you have served us well and it will be a shame if you are coaching else where due to the ignorance of some spoiled fans we have.  

Good luck lake county, bring home the gold.

Not a fan of either team here. I am however a huge west TN high school football fan and want nothing but the best for end of the state. Are there really people wanting to get rid of Swenson???? seriously??? please, please, please tell me that this is a joke. Or I have miss read this somehow. 

If this is true. Mustang fans be VERY careful what you ask for. You are very likely to get it. Running him out of town would be STUPID! 

6 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Not a fan of either team here. I am however a huge west TN high school football fan and want nothing but the best for end of the state. Are there really people wanting to get rid of Swenson???? seriously??? please, please, please tell me that this is a joke. Or I have miss read this somehow. 

If this is true. Mustang fans be VERY careful what you ask for. You are very likely to get it. Running him out of town would be STUPID! 

Nothing to this. He is originally from East Tn, his parents still live there. And he has 2 daughters that will be attending UT next year. If he leaves it will be for this reason, I would assume.

9 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Rumor I've heard is he and his wife want to travel.. this is his daughters senior year. Another daughter in Knoxville. Hope he stays but wish him the best in whatever he decides

7 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Congrats to Lake Co. You've got a great team. Got to play a clean game to beat you guys and we didn't do it.

4 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Both QB's are outstanding players. Mustang QB got hurt the 1st play of the game with a cheap shot that wasn't called.

What’s this mess?   Cheap shot?  Come on croppy , thought you said good game, 

1 minute ago, Guidance1812 said:

What’s this mess?   Cheap shot?  Come on croppy , thought you said good game, 

I might not consider it a cheap shot, but it was unnecessary. He was nowhere near the ball when he got dropped. But I'm sure Snyder was just doing what he was coached to do. One of the things about running that read option offense, the defense is coached to smack the decision maker whether he has the ball or not. Speeds that clock up in his head and makes him start to rush that read a little.

Again, i wouldnt go so far as to call it a cheap shot. But it was a little over aggressive for the first play of the game that far away from the ball.