Oakland @ Maryville - Here we go again...

GoPats2019

I expect this game to be like the 2 games in 2017 and the regular season game last year. Both teams are great.  I expect this to be Maryvilles toughest test so far. Maryville has a better team this year than last year.  Offense is real good and balanced.  Defense is really good this year.  Wouldn't trade Maryvilles Linebackers for anyone else.  I know how great Whitehaven and Ravenwood are at Linebacker.

46 minutes ago, REBELRON said:

I expect this game to be like the 2 games in 2017 and the regular season game last year. Both teams are great.  I expect this to be Maryvilles toughest test so far. Maryville has a better team this year than last year.  Offense is real good and balanced.  Defense is really good this year.  Wouldn't trade Maryvilles Linebackers for anyone else.  I know how great Whitehaven and Ravenwood are at Linebacker.

Oakland is the same on offense and defense.   Will be some great competition for both.    And congrats to all seniors on both teams.   Highly decorated and played in some great games in the last 3 years.   This will be the 5th.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

You will see more of them when people are told they can’t have them.   The ignorance of most on this topic is beyond belief and it’s just not worth the argument with idiots.  If we want to fly them  or wear them we will. 

ignorance on the topic is correct.....and yes it is beyond belief....and most arnt sportin the most of knowledge nor highest of IQs

.....very recently in a store of ours down in Alabama.....a woman paid a short visit to the room which houses the porcelain potty.....she quickly came out of that room......grabbed up her children, called the manager and the business racist, said that she was goin to report us, and that she would tell everyone she node, about our views......and would force us out of business...all because of a piece of art we had hung on the wall of one said room she had visited

.....Booger promises with all Boogers heart that this event that took place is as true as the sun has risin.....and this is what the piece of art looked like

Booger just sayin  il_570xN.1840865866_2wg8.jpg

13 hours ago, Booger said:

ignorance on the topic is correct.....and yes it is beyond belief....and most arnt sportin the most of knowledge nor highest of IQs

.....very recently in a store of ours down in Alabama.....a woman paid a short visit to the room which houses the porcelain potty.....she quickly came out of that room......grabbed up her children, called the manager and the business racist, said that she was goin to report us, and that she would tell everyone she node, about our views......and would force us out of business...all because of a piece of art we had hung on the wall of one said room she had visited

.....Booger promises with all Boogers heart that this event that took place is as true as the sun has risin.....and this is what the piece of art looked like

Booger just sayin  il_570xN.1840865866_2wg8.jpg

The Cross of St.Andrews. A Christian symbol.  People need a serious TRUE history lesson!

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

The Cross of St.Andrews. A Christian symbol.  People need a serious TRUE history lesson!

And the Alabama State Flag. Similar to the Florida State Flag.

255px-Flag_of_Alabama.svg.png 255px-Flag_of_Florida.svg.png

Alabama                                                        Florida

bigbangtheoryfunwithflags-169406.png

Edited by Red Rebels
  • Upvote 1