Oakland @ Maryville - Here we go again...

GoPats2019

29 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Speaking as a Maryville fan, I'm sure glad Mookie Wilson is gone. he run through us like he owned us. Never seen one guy that we couldn't seem to stop like that.

IMO, the 2017 playoff game at Maryville was probably the best game bewteen these 2 teams. Probably Creasy's best coaching job going 13-1 with no more than a handful of starters back from 2016

22 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

IMO, the 2017 playoff game at Maryville was probably the best game bewteen these 2 teams. Probably Creasy's best coaching job going 13-1 with no more than a handful of starters back from 2016

Oakland and Maryville are basically the same type teams that can just reload most years because the second team plays a big roll in the final quarters. Always hate to see one of those type schools come play Maryville that we're running third team kids in the ballgame against their original starters right down to the last second.

10 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Speaking as a Maryville fan, I'm sure glad Mookie Wilson is gone. he run through us like he owned us. Never seen one guy that we couldn't seem to stop like that.

Lontavius (Mookie) was a great kid. I always thought with his athleticism, he could be a big time TE if he were a couple inches taller.