Oakland @ Maryville - Here we go again...

GoPats2019

2 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Wow , I've always thought you were a kid before so I mostly ignored all your tacky posts , but this right here is totally uncalled for and probably deserving of a little timeout . Calling someone a Racist that you don't even know is beyond pathetic !

Why so defensive over words on a high school forum. For a guy that claims to be sarcastic and laid back, seems like a never has been struck. LOL

• Upvote 1

Just now, GoPats2019 said:

I call it like it like I see it. I’m here for intelligent discussion, not attention with some jibberish that’s a waste of time. 

intelligent discussion ... like calling someone you've never met a Racist ... Starz is one of , if not the Best guy on this Board . You really should be banned for a while 

2 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Wow , I've always thought you were a kid before so I mostly ignored all your tacky posts , but this right here is totally uncalled for and probably deserving of a little timeout . Calling someone a Racist that you don't even know is beyond pathetic !

Didn’t mean to phake you out. 

Just now, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Why so defensive over words on a high school forum. For a guy that claims to be sarcastic and laid back, seems like a never has been struck. LOL

So you get off on calling people you don't even know Racist ? I'll cut up with you all day long , but calling someone a Racist that you don't even know is way over the line .

• Upvote 1