Nolensville at Elizabethton

Tab

6 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

Nolensville is an all around solid team. Their qb is slippery and can throw the ball well. Coutras is obviously their main target but not their only one. He's a ball hawk on defense too. They have a couple of D1 guys on their defensive line, one of them being a big defensive end. They tackle well in space and flock to the football. This is just based on what I have seen.

How would you say Nolensville is in the trenches?  Betsy absolutely dominated the line of scrimmage through 3 quarters against the Devils and you know leadfarmer that is not an easy task to do against Greeneville.  Courtras vs Parker Hughes for Betsy will be an exciting matchup all night.  Hughes is 6”2 185lb athlete his self and matches up well even last year against Greeneville’s D1 athletes they had

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

How would you say Nolensville is in the trenches?  Betsy absolutely dominated the line of scrimmage through 3 quarters against the Devils and you know leadfarmer that is not an easy task to do against Greeneville.  Courtras vs Parker Hughes for Betsy will be an exciting matchup all night.  Hughes is 6”2 185lb athlete his self and matches up well even last year against Greeneville’s D1 athletes they had

Nolensville has some size on their line and are pretty tough on D. Their offensive line gives Galardi enough time to throw. Their run blocking was suspect the night they played Marshall County but by the looks of it they have cleaned that up. Coutras is a big target. He's about 6'3 190 and has some speed. He also has quite a few interceptions on the year too.

One thing about it,when you get this far in the playoffs,you know everyone has some talent.I've never heard of Nolensville until this year.I'm sure a lot of folks around the state said the same thing about Greeneville just a few years ago.I'm pulling for Elizabethton for several reasons.Half of my in-laws came from around Stoney creek and  several of my co-workers played for Elizabethton in one or more sports.

I picked the Devils to beat Betsy and they made me look like a fool but looking like a fool has never felt this good! I should have known better than to pick against my own team! Correct me if I'm wrong but the only injury for Betsy from the game was a kid cramping up? If that's the case this team will be hard to beat. 

3 hours ago, ATMFAN said:

I picked the Devils to beat Betsy and they made me look like a fool but looking like a fool has never felt this good! I should have known better than to pick against my own team! Correct me if I'm wrong but the only injury for Betsy from the game was a kid cramping up? If that's the case this team will be hard to beat. 

Elizabethton has a very fine team this year.Last year should have opened everyone's eyes to what was coming.Greeneville had a team that was capable of beating anyone in the state and Elizabethton was a  tough game.Im really also glad you got a DB boy that I actually have talked to his dad at JFred when both his sons were playing for the Tribe.Had several other DB boys  went to North like they thought about a few years ago, Kingsport would have had a legitimate shot at a title a couple of years back.

26 minutes ago, BatmanDB said:

Elizabethton has a very fine team this year.Last year should have opened everyone's eyes to what was coming.Greeneville had a team that was capable of beating anyone in the state and Elizabethton was a  tough game.Im really also glad you got a DB boy that I actually have talked to his dad at JFred when both his sons were playing for the Tribe.Had several other DB boys  went to North like they thought about a few years ago, Kingsport would have had a legitimate shot at a title a couple of years back.

Cade Maupin is a great athlete and a great young man.I celebrated with him Friday night after the game and he was excited.

24 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

Congrats to all betsy folks. Yall got something special brewing and i personally love this rivalry. Best of luck vs Nolensville.

BVD your videos are the best and I hope we get to meet one day and we have a long way to go to accomplish what the Devils have done over the last decade and this  Cyclones fan wishes the best for the Devils and I know there are more battles a brewing for these two teams.BVD keep up those videos.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1