Nolensville at Elizabethton

Tab

2 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

i think if corey russell had stayed at cloudland they would have won the state championship he would have been player in the year in TN> and he could have signed at a much bigger college big fish in small pond small fish in giant pond kind of thing

If Corey doesn’t hurt his knee and miss baseball season I think he would of had a chance to get drafted in the late rounds of the MLB draft. That doesn’t happen at Cloudland.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, allsportsmatter said:

i think if corey russell had stayed at cloudland they would have won the state championship he would have been player in the year in TN> and he could have signed at a much bigger college big fish in small pond small fish in giant pond kind of thing

I'm not bashing Cloudland or any players at Cloudland I use to be one of them. If Corey stays at Cloudland he doesn't become near the player he is now. The kids at betsy are learning the game at a whole different level than the kids at Cloudland more competition more resources etc. Also why would you want to use a kid like him to play teams like Hancock Unaka and Jellico. Even if he does stay and is lucky enough to win a 1a ring you still go into college behind imo because Cloudland isn't in the weight room before they're first class through the year or near as much in the off season or near the camps passing league etc. Besides all that the main reason he came to Betsy was academics and baseball. That's straight from the horses mouth. He's my nephew.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, allsportsmatter said:

i also hear that elizabethton is recruiting  an athelete at unaka and hampton hard offering free tuition ect which is very against tssaa rules and could be turned in causing school and player to be put on probation leave county kids alone tssaa needs to put the hammer down and stop this mess

I am dying to know what athlete from unaka is being “recruited” to elizabethton?

2 hours ago, allsportsmatter said:

i also hear that elizabethton is recruiting  an athelete at unaka and hampton hard offering free tuition ect which is very against tssaa rules and could be turned in causing school and player to be put on probation leave county kids alone tssaa needs to put the hammer down and stop this mess

:bored: