South Doyle

wow1029

All these years so much talent at South Doyle.Enough to not only go to State yet win it all!!! And every year they fizzle out in the quarterfinals.Maybe they are happy with that but I think total garbage.I'm at a loss for words but disappointment yet again this year.I guess you can be like Gibbs and hang your hat that you blew out Central a few weeks ago.Enjoy watching Central or West win State  >:(

Edited by wow1029

5 hours ago, wow1029 said:

All these years so much talent at South Doyle.Enough to not only go to State yet win it all!!! And every year they fizzle out in the quarterfinals.Maybe they are happy with that but I think total garbage.I'm at a loss for words but disappointment yet again this year.I guess you can be like Gibbs and hang your hat that you blew out Central a few weeks ago.Enjoy watching Central or West win State  >:(

Clark Duncan has done a great job at South Doyle. Before he was there South Doyle was a joke. Central got lucky and hit a pass play where South Doyle players missed tackles to win the game. Can't blame coaches tonight

5 hours ago, Jet Pride said:

Clark Duncan has done a great job at South Doyle. Before he was there South Doyle was a joke. Central got lucky and hit a pass play where South Doyle players missed tackles to win the game. Can't blame coaches tonight

Exactly.  Before Clark Duncan they didn't hang their hat on anything...

18 hours ago, wow1029 said:

I tried telling everyone weeks ago and I’ll say it again, reason the first game went the way it did was because of the weather and we had a 3 starters out(all who made BIG plays last night). SD biggest problem this year is they were too one dimensional. After Brang got hurt it was either Young goes off or SD loses. He wasn’t there vs Seymour, what happened? Even with Brang back last night, everyone could tell he wasn’t near ready to play, but give the kid credit for trying. With that being said, SDs Defense was stout all year and whoever the DC is did a great job. Great game, we made the plays we needed to cause we were able to run our entire offense and our Defense played like they normally do. 

On 11/22/2019 at 10:34 PM, wow1029 said:

You're starting to sound like a Tennessee football fan from the mid 2000s.  Why bother being a top 10 team every year if you can't win it all? 

Be careful what you wish for, things can be a heck of a lot worse!