Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

Cam615

Just now, TCRadio said:

Jackets defense vs Meigs Offense, should be a good one! 

TC coming from an Oneida guy. That Offense is scary. You think that you should be able to stop one guy from doing it all but dadgum he is soooooo goood and fast and 1 guy won’t bring him down.. We played them twice and he took over the game twice. 

Just now, OmahaOmaha said:

It’s good but that offense is what makes that team soo good. You will have your hands full. Trust me 

I think they are good when they want to be. Trousdale will test um to the limit. QB seems to pout when he don't get his way, He's gonna get POPPED.Pitching a fit won't help a thing.

• Like 1

Have a few places.

My preference is La Hacienda its like 10 second drive from the school. Also Family Diner is like 14 seconds from the school. Also have Dixons BBQ located in town. All 3 are pretty much right beside the football field. About a 1/2 mile from the school you have  Subway, and Hardees and also a McDonalds.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

I think they are good when they want to be. Trousdale will test um to the limit. QB seems to pout when he don't get his way, He's gonna get POPPED.Pitching a fit won't help a thing.

Yeah he does tend to complain and lobby for calls but when it comes down to it. The kid can play and can take over a game within a couple plays.