Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

Cam615

Just now, SEVEN said:

Really enjoyed watching him play last year. Hope we have an answer for him. 

Pujo... Maryville or Meigs? 

Just now, SEVEN said:

Really enjoyed watching him play last year. Hope we have an answer for him. 

Pujo... Maryville or Meigs? 

Thats a tought choice SEVEN. Do Think Oakland brings it home again. I'll be pulling for the same two teams as you.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

I think they are good when they want to be. Trousdale will test um to the limit. QB seems to pout when he don't get his way, He's gonna get POPPED.Pitching a fit won't help a thing.

I will say that Swafford is an exceptional athlete. He is a magician of getting out of things. I would be very surprised if TC didn't scheme them similar to SP.

Believe me, TC will come to play. Not taking nothing away from Megs I’m sure they are very good I just know very little about Megs but know a lot about TC. TC defense will get after you. And if you have any trouble area with stopping the run they will expose it. Good luck to both teams. I will be attending the game hopefully. 

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Just going on what the Oneida commentators were saying all night,Seemed to think 51 should have been tossed.I just know if you want to mix it up, Trousdale is a fine place to start, Hopefully it'll just be a clean hard hitting game,

If you’ve never seen the kid play, then you shouldn’t be calling him out. His fiery competitiveness has always been mistaken for something that it’s not. Take a lap. Hope your bull dawgs get drilled in their next round ball match. 

2 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

If you’ve never seen the kid play, then you shouldn’t be calling him out. His fiery competitiveness has always been mistaken for something that it’s not. Take a lap. Hope your bull dawgs get drilled in their next round ball match. 

Pujos been for every team that has played against us lol. I've read his remarks, and they are comical in a sad and lonely way 

Edited by Imthayeti

Just now, TigerGoat said:

Just now, TigerGoat said:

Think he's just such a competitor that he gets too emotional.You have to have a lot of fire be be a GREAT player.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Pujos been for every team that has played against us lol. I've read his remarks, and they are comical in a sad and lonely way 

You are dead wrong about that, some games for and some against. I've been at this for Many years, Just a few I really like and a few,not so much. I will be a Trousdale fan this week. Only Game I ever watched you play in person, I'was pulling for you HARD. You let me down. lol

22 minutes ago, pujo said:

Just going on what the Oneida commentators were saying all night,Seemed to think 51 should have been tossed.I just know if you want to mix it up, Trousdale is a fine place to start, Hopefully it'll just be a clean hard hitting game,

Well Oneida always plays the sportsmanship angle but why cry. There offense got after our defense but ANYBODY who thinks #19 gets his way should have watched the 2 plays where he got hit late and out of bounds. As for #51 I’m sure they were complaining. Now on to Trousdale. Nothing but respect!  #5, #7 were tremendous last year and I expect nothing less. The winner will truly be the best in the East. 

Just now, pujo said:

You are dead wrong about that, some games for and some against. I've been at this for Many years, Just a few I really like and a few,not so much. I will be a Trousdale fan this week. Only Game I ever watched you play in person, I'was pulling for you HARD. You let me down. lol

We are fortunate enough to try again.