Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

Cam615

3 hours ago, snoball5278 said:

B)*

*takes belt off.

I better not... some of your compadres are thin skinned and get a little bit over excited... I’m not sure they could handle the strain.. since this only Saturday and y’all have 6 days until y’all start your basketball season like us!

Plus the Old Yellow Jacket poster pulled on my ole heart strings last week:flower:

I will let you and your peeps enjoy your last week of football!

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Decent, we have Papa Johns pizza, bojangles chicken sandwiches nachos and cheese and popcorn 

Better than most places.

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Your competition was H20 and it was a 3 point game? You shouldnt be so hard on your team lol.:roflol:

oh, I didn't know which game you watch. I was hoping you got the Cascade game lol, But that's a good game to watch of TC. But I'm sure you won't see that offense next Friday.

31 minutes ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

Go Megis County! My understanding is last night game will be the last for TC and WHS as far as 2A goes. Is that true? 

I doubt that reclassification isn't until the end of next year. But yes TC will be 1A but it sounds like their will only be 5 classifications if that's true most of 1A and 2a will be in one class. But seems like Watertown will be 3A 

6 hours ago, RTD said:

Good point but it's hard to tell how athletic. The player is when they are playing against none athletic teams. Put me against any high school 3rd string player and I will make the the kid looks like to play in Tennessee and a Mr football candidate. Lol, I'm just saying you have to take the competition into account as well. 

Okay so this crap don’t make any sense or I’m just stupid. I’m willing to accept either

8 hours ago, RTD said:

At least I have a chance to make excuses unlike you. Where does H2O play next Friday oh that right TC sent you into basketball season for the second year in a row.

Man you really come off like a little crap pants baby.  TC won the game last night, BARELY.  You have little merit here since you didn't even put Watertown in the top 25 of 2A this year.  You take a completely perfect opportunity like winning and handling it with class, yet you flush it down the toilet every time.....Go Meigs!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RTD said:

Swafford is a different type of QB he is more physical than Cousino. But H2O QB has a jet pack on when he hits the sideline that kid is a future Mr. Football wrote all over him. Swafford is more quick than fast. This Swafford has a cannon for an arm and Cousino is more a quick pass game with touch.

You must not have seen him in the open then. I saw him run down Ronto for SP who is faster than Cousino. Cousino hit them burners last night. Let Swafford get out in the open field he will be 88 and out the gate. For a guy who never played a down of football you sure are quick to criticize on and throw out judgement on here.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

Okay so this crap don’t make any sense or I’m just stupid. I’m willing to accept either

6 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

You must not have seen him in the open then. I saw him run down Ronto for SP who is faster than Cousino. Cousino hit them burners last night. Let Swafford get out in the open field he will be 88 and out the gate. For a guy who never played a down of football you sure are quick to criticize on and throw out judgement on here.

14 minutes ago, NoHolds said:

Man you really come off like a little crap pants baby.  TC won the game last night, BARELY.  You have little merit here since you didn't even put Watertown in the top 25 of 2A this year.  You take a completely perfect opportunity like winning and handling it with class, yet you flush it down the toilet every time.....Go Meigs!

Y’all be easy on ole RTD... He’s doing the best he can.