Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

Cam615

17 minutes ago, elhosel said:

That is a big no..... Meigs is a really good program right now but their facilities are quite lacking. Not a lot of seats and visiting team dresses in a barn. 

As stated earlier, we are bringing in portable bleachers. As far as dressing in a barn goes put your makeup on in the car and it will be a non issue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have the upmost respect for most of trousdale county especially some of my dudes on the team and even RTD at times but that doesn’t change the fact he’s illiterate lol. However after last night I do believe the explosive meigs offense could be too much for the jackets. Because just like h2oman put it Cousino gave your defense fits in the first half and swafford is him on crack. My question is will Meigs defense be able to tackle Rankins and slow down Ford? If I’m being honest I did not expect 11 to have the impact he did last night. They blocked the jet up perfect for him twice and he took off which changed the game completely But I would not look for that to happen again. I expect this thread to have 100 pages by the end of the week and I’m goin to predict a 28-14 meigs victory solely because I think if the tigers get up 2 scores it’s over. I could be way off with this prediction and I’m completely fine with that because tc will have earned it. I’m hoping to see as good of a ball game as I witnessed last night but both teams will have to have a great week of practice!!

Edited by takeittothebank23

11 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

If meigs can stop the run they will win. I think Meigs scores at least 35 points and i have a hard time believing that TC can score that many. Tc cannot throw the football, that is the only downfall of their team, and it will get them beat this friday in my opinion

Well we missed the H20 game but im with you again!LOL.Meigs wins it.

2A Meigs has the superstar much like Greenback in 1A but I’m going with the best TEAMS in both classes. Trousdale just knows how to get it done. That’s the good news. The bad news is Peabody survived and thats likely the only wake up call they will need. They will be a beast for either team in Cookeville. I’m just keeping it real 

17 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

If meigs can stop the run they will win. I think Meigs scores at least 35 points and i have a hard time believing that TC can score that many. Tc cannot throw the football, that is the only downfall of their team, and it will get them beat this friday in my opinion

TC has never thrown the football really Kinfolk. Their trophy case says differently. I’m just keeping it real

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

We had our chances brother, i’m hurting today but proud of our effort. Don’t go away from us in the future!! We had success with QB runs, granted they weren’t necessarily keying on our QB, but i have a hard time believing they will be able to stop 19 all game long. 

14 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I'd hate to make a living betting against Trousdale. I think Meigs will have the most talented player on the field but I don't think they'll score 35. Oneida killed themselves last night and still scored 21 buy running the ball. I won't be shocked  by the winner but i think it will be decided in the 4th.

• Upvote 1