Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

Cam615

1 minute ago, pujo said:

I'd hate to make a living betting against Trousdale. I think Meigs will have the most talented player on the field but I don't think they'll score 35. Oneida killed themselves last night and still scored 21 buy running the ball. I won't be shocked  by the winner but i think it will be decided in the 4th.

Yeah im not sure about 35 either unless both are scoring alot,but Meigs got some bug pieces back and are ROLLING!

15 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'd hate to make a living betting against Trousdale. I think Meigs will have the most talented player on the field but I don't think they'll score 35. Oneida killed themselves last night and still scored 21 buy running the ball. I won't be shocked  by the winner but i think it will be decided in the 4th.

You and your boys said we wouldn’t score 35 on Oneida. Not saying we will score that many against TC, but the Hamptonites’ opinion has been irrelevant when it comes to Meigs. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

You and your boys said we wouldn’t score 35 on Oneida. Not saying we will score that many against TC, but the Hamptonites’ opinion has been irrelevant when it comes to Meigs. 

I’m going to go out on a limb and say Oneidas D doesn’t come close to Tcs. If meigs does score 35 Tc will have 21-28+. The jackets aren’t a program who gets blown out

Edited by takeittothebank23

6 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

TC’s Defense is a A lot different animal than that of Oneida’s. We will definitely be the underdog in this game. You have the best player on the field, home field advantage, etc....BUT we don’t give up family time and practice on Thanksgiving to lose! Buckle Up! Friday can’t get here soon enough! 

Just now, Dadof2 said:

I think it’s interesting that Bledsoe scorecard 21 on Watertown and TC only scored 22. It could be that Watertown made some mistakes vs Bledsoe, I know it doesn’t really mean anything, just interesting.

Tc scored 13 the first time but that was ten weeks ago. If I remember correctly Bledsoe got one early and didn’t too much until the 4th when we gave them good field position and threw a pick. Not our best game but BC didn’t quit 

18 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

I’m going to go out on a limb and say Oneidas D doesn’t come close to Tcs. If meigs does score 35 Tc will have 21-28+. The jackets aren’t a program who gets blown out

18 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

TC’s Defense is a A lot different animal than that of Oneida’s. We will definitely be the underdog in this game. You have the best player on the field, home field advantage, etc....BUT we don’t give up family time and practice on Thanksgiving to lose! Buckle Up! Friday can’t get here soon enough! 

Um, ok? I gave TC respect in my post. I just don’t like Hampton so I responded to pujo about our game Friday.

Edited by TigerGoat

33 minutes ago, pujo said:

Oneida scored 14 points on two solid drives, one of the scores was helped by a lot of flags, the biggest one was a pass interference call on 4th down. But don’t take anything for Oneida, they played their hearts out.