Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

Cam615

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yep that was it. I actually thought it would have been a little worse. My guess was about 42 to 7. Oneida actually surprised me .The mistakes they made were huge. Give up 3 cheapies.

Both tough teams,but the one with a great chance to go face Peabody won!Unless TC gets blown out (not likely) then Oneida might have had a good chance and all our R1 and R2 top teams had a shot to make it.

15 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

If #6 is able to play it is a big advantage for TC. In today's world of Hudl each team probably has every film of the opponent, so that's no secret. The difficulty for Meigs is they have to prepare for both scenarios. 

I don't see 6 playing ! Maybe as a decoy because  I watched him in warmups Friday night had no push off I don't  see him doing  much this year! But if I'm wrong  he's a game changer 

21 minutes ago, biggest said:

I don't see 6 playing ! Maybe as a decoy because  I watched him in warmups Friday night had no push off I don't  see him doing  much this year! But if I'm wrong  he's a game changer 

With that said it doesn't matter whose at qb tc cannot throw the football! I believe you  could  put 11 in the box and  they still couldn't throw it.  But that just shows how good the run game is. H20 had plenty of  chances to push out to a 2 score lead but couldn't if megis can stop the run and capitalize they can win. 

54 minutes ago, biggest said:

With that said it doesn't matter whose at qb tc cannot throw the football! I believe you  could  put 11 in the box and  they still couldn't throw it.  But that just shows how good the run game is. H20 had plenty of  chances to push out to a 2 score lead but couldn't if megis can stop the run and capitalize they can win. 

They did make a good throw to #7 he just didn’t haul it in