Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

Cam615

3 minutes ago, NoHolds said:

How did Meigs do against South Pitt this season....Too lazy to look-

I see now that's the only loss Meigs had....  H20 scrimmaged SP early this season.....I recall it being very close scrimmage......I'd compare Trousdale with SP somewhat in physicality on the line of scrimmage.  Clog up the run up the middle.  TC said they would pound it down the middle on H20 and it didn't really happen.  Pulling for Meigs in this game. 

54 minutes ago, NoHolds said:

I see now that's the only loss Meigs had....  H20 scrimmaged SP early this season.....I recall it being very close scrimmage......I'd compare Trousdale with SP somewhat in physicality on the line of scrimmage.  Clog up the run up the middle.  TC said they would pound it down the middle on H20 and it didn't really happen.  Pulling for Meigs in this game. 

Accurate post. Meigs is ready for hartsville they wont have any trouble gameplainning after watching our film. Blake’s got his work cut out for him this coming week.

19 hours ago, NoHolds said:

Man you really come off like a little crap pants baby.  TC won the game last night, BARELY.  You have little merit here since you didn't even put Watertown in the top 25 of 2A this year.  You take a completely perfect opportunity like winning and handling it with class, yet you flush it down the toilet every time.....Go Meigs!

I'm going to take every opportunity to stick it to H2O Man. He has taken every chance he has gotten to take a shot at me. I could care less if I win with the class when it comes to H2OMan, not the H2O team or any other posters just H2OMan. Yea TC barely won H2O and TC are evenly matched.  I have never said H2O isn't a top 25 team that puts Watwrtown the same level of an East Robertson they are head and shoulders above ER. Watertown are a top 4 team in 2A. 

26 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

11 minutes ago, RTD said:

I'm going to take every opportunity to stick it to H2O Man. He has taken every chance he has gotten to take a shot at me. I could care less if I win with the class when it comes to H2OMan, not the H2O team or any other posters just H2OMan. Yea TC barely won H2O and TC are evenly matched.  I have never said H2O isn't a top 25 team that puts Watwrtown the same level of an East Robertson they are head and shoulders above ER. Watertown are a top 4 team in 2A. 

You picked us to finish 3rd or 4th in our region...( behind East Robertson) . to your defense that was a common assumption amongst your fellow TC folk... 

I think I was told that I was out of mind to think H2O had a chance against TC in July... A common comment was that we wouldn’t have # 25 to save us this year!!!

Either way I accept all you TC folks apology for doubting me in July.

PS: I was obviously smarter than you, but hey that was to be expected!

Edited by H2Oman

16 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You picked us to finish 3rd or 4th in our region...( behind East Robertson) . to your defense that was a common assumption amongst your fellow TC folk... 

I think I was told that I was out of mind to think H2O had a chance against TC in July... A common comment was that we wouldn’t have # 25 to save us this year!!!

Either way I accept all you TC folks apology for doubting me in July.

PS: I was obviously smarter than you, but hey that was to be expected!

I was definitely wrong. I just thought Price was so good that H2O had to take a step back. I didn't realize how good #7,9,10 and the QB would be this year. TC simply survived Friday night and pulled it out in the 4th. Watertown outplayed TC the first half. TC just made enough plays in the 4th to win. I told you'll TC new corners would make a difference especially #24 for TC. At the beginning of the year, you told me H2O would be really good. Also, I told you TC would win the playoff game.