Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

Cam615

11 hours ago, Turu said:

Im Meigs all the way but love this type of quote!  Everyone should read this.. it should be posted in every school, principals office and board of education. It should be posted in every court house/ mayors office. These kids and coaches give up family time to play the game they love and for you. Don’t they deserve a full house and cheering fans?  Don’t they deserve you to be there when they play EVERY game. Because they play for the name of their school/ community or hometown and NOT for the name on the back of their jersey. 

Well said man

1 hour ago, RTD said:

I'm going to take every opportunity to stick it to H2O Man. He has taken every chance he has gotten to take a shot at me. I could care less if I win with the class when it comes to H2OMan, not the H2O team or any other posters just H2OMan. Yea TC barely won H2O and TC are evenly matched.  I have never said H2O isn't a top 25 team that puts Watwrtown the same level of an East Robertson they are head and shoulders above ER. Watertown are a top 4 team in 2A. 

Took a long time to find, but you said H20 should not be in top 15....my mistake....Either way, I think Meigs handles TC just fine Friday.

33 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

If Meigs can get the pass game going they represent the East next week. Big IF though. TC won’t let Swafford’s legs beat them. I’m just keeping it real

24 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

I hope your right about Swafford’s legs not beating us.

I haven’t had time to read up on everything but Swafford can throw the ball pretty good. Is TC pass defense suspect?