Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

Cam615

7 hours ago, RTD said:

TC offense changes base on who they re playing. I haven't seen tape any tape on South Pitt this year.

Our offense doesn’t change.. it is vanilla, boring and really hard to watch. We are overrated, haven’t played anybody, have no tradition and lucky to even be playing. Our defense is small, slow and soft. They are afraid to hit and just hope the RB falls down. As for pass defense we do our best work when the other team is running by our secondary shouting I’m open. All that being said it’ll be a blowout and TC will roll into Cookeville healthy and happy. 

39 minutes ago, Turu said:

Our offense doesn’t change.. it is vanilla, boring and really hard to watch. We are overrated, haven’t played anybody, have no tradition and lucky to even be playing. Our defense is small, slow and soft. They are afraid to hit and just hope the RB falls down. As for pass defense we do our best work when the other team is running by our secondary shouting I’m open. All that being said it’ll be a blowout and TC will roll into Cookeville healthy and happy. 

Geez!You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.You all are a little better than you think.

On 11/22/2019 at 9:59 PM, pujo said:

I think they are good when they want to be. Trousdale will test um to the limit. QB seems to pout when he don't get his way, He's gonna get POPPED.Pitching a fit won't help a thing.

Are you just a hater or is this real? I've only seen him play once and he didn't seem that way even when they lost in the 4th round..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TigerNation said:

I’m not reading through 70 pages of two threads, but good luck this week. Greenback should be packed and an awesome atmosphere this Friday. Y’all should live stream it from the back of someone’s pickup so people can get the real experience. 

That would actually be really cool I don't know if anybody could do it or not but that would be neat!

2 hours ago, Turu said:

We know better than this meigs county has a really good team we not buying this mess lol

Edited by football6
Spelling

3 hours ago, Turu said:

i said that because after watching South Pitt and Meigs  County game...