Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

Cam615

34 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Dear coacht police, this would be @TigerNation I have been informed that you would be enforcing policies and trying to police anyone that posts for Meigs County if their post goes against your personal opinion. I'd personally like to offer my sincerest condolences as to my infraction when I stated my personal opinion on bringing up something this year that should have been addressed last year. Again it is with the deepest regret that I managed to garner your attention again for the 14th time in 2 years. I would also like to put this out there. When I was 6 someone stole my Halloween candy and I never said anything. Now it's out there and i feel so much better about it. Thank you for your guidance. You are my hero and deserve a a cape embroidered with all of your heroics. Last but not least, He brought it up, and then was asked about it. Now after I made you look silly here's some more random stuff completely relevant to this year and this game.

@crow

Hey man I appreciate the hot dogs your team offered up in 17. I had eaten before I came that day else I'd have taken a dog with me. @crow

Next year crow I'll thank you for this years hot dog just a fyi.

@orngnblk

Heard y'all do seasonal parking passes for fans, how much that cost and can anyone buy them?

@Southtowner

Yall gonna bring your cannon ship to Greenback? Didnt get a good look at it with our game against yall, I had no idea it was portable though.

@OmahaOmaha

You gonna make any games this week?

@GeneralForrest

Was really hoping it would have worked out to where our teams got to play each other again, shame your game ended on a controversial note. How good you think you will be next year?

No problem, glad to help. I save my you're welcome for the 2021 season :roflol:

1 hour ago, RunnerUp said:

Our boys were heckled pretty bad at SP as well. Its sorry that grown people want to act that way. I guess I should pay better attention to situations like that and make sure that grown men have a grown man to holler at instead of a kid. I'm not down with yelling at kids.

Not to interrupt what seemed like a interesting conversation but I have just 1 question? 
 Exactly when and where, wait let me be more specific, when (as in warm ups, coming on to field to start game, leaving field at halftime or returning to field after halftime or after game ended) and where (location inside stadium) did your boys get heckled pretty bad by grown people? 
I’m only asking because I was at the game and would like to attempt to rectify this situation!

40 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Dear coacht police, this would be @TigerNation I have been informed that you would be enforcing policies and trying to police anyone that posts for Meigs County if their post goes against your personal opinion. I'd personally like to offer my sincerest condolences as to my infraction when I stated my personal opinion on bringing up something this year that should have been addressed last year. Again it is with the deepest regret that I managed to garner your attention again for the 14th time in 2 years. I would also like to put this out there. When I was 6 someone stole my Halloween candy and I never said anything. Now it's out there and i feel so much better about it. Thank you for your guidance. You are my hero and deserve a a cape embroidered with all of your heroics. Last but not least, He brought it up, and then was asked about it. Now after I made you look silly here's some more random stuff completely relevant to this year and this game.

I asked how it was silly? It happened in a game between these two teams, that makes it pretty relevant in my opinion. But you’re right. We should get back to calling our kids lumberjacks. I thought Yeti’s would have to have a little bit thicker skin to survive in the cold. 

Just now, TigerNation said:

I asked how it was silly? It happened in a game between these two teams, that makes it pretty relevant in my opinion. But you’re right. We should get back to calling our kids lumberjacks. I thought Yeti’s would have to have a little bit thicker skin to survive in the cold. 

Very thick actually been 2 years if your nonsense. Gonna let you have all the defending and complaining as your better at it. 

3 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Not to interrupt what seemed like a interesting conversation but I have just 1 question? 
 Exactly when and where, wait let me be more specific, when (as in warm ups, coming on to field to start game, leaving field at halftime or returning to field after halftime or after game ended) and where (location inside stadium) did your boys get heckled pretty bad by grown people? 
I’m only asking because I was at the game and would like to attempt to rectify this situation!

Whatever Tigernation says is the correct answer. I mean look at what its brought out lol glad to be a part of it. Smh.

1 minute ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

On the way back to the the locker room at halftime. One guy cussed about 20 of our kids out on the track. It was handled pretty quick once the police and our coaches saw it was going on. 

3 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

On the way back to the the locker room at halftime. One guy cussed about 20 of our kids out on the track. It was handled pretty quick once the police and our coaches saw it was going on. 

I was going to say, SP usually has a man down there to stop just that from happening! He’s a big ole guy to so he doesn’t take lip from anyone including crazy home fans! 
 For what it’s worth, my apologies! That is not a normal occurrence with our fan base! 

Just now, CaptainJackRackam said:

I was going to say, SP usually has a man down there to stop just that from happening! He’s a big ole guy to so he doesn’t take lip from anyone including crazy home fans! 
 For what it’s worth, my apologies! That is not a normal occurrence with our fan base! 

Everything I saw was fine except for that, and like I said once that officer saw it was going on he handled it. No need to apologize, idiots live all over, he wasn’t the first to do it and won’t be the last.

14 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Very thick actually been 2 years if your nonsense. Gonna let you have all the defending and complaining as your better at it. 

Whatever Tigernation says is the correct answer. I mean look at what its brought out lol glad to be a part of it. Smh.

I’m sorry but I laughed entirely to long over this....:roflol:

No disrespect to you Tigernation, I was sincerely wanting to know what happened and I do sincerely apologize!