Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

Cam615

Happy Thanksgiving!  No need to talk about what we can do through the air or what our other backs can do or what our QB can do. The vaunted Trousdale Defense is too much to handle for our offense. Our offensive line will be bullied by a defense far superior to last years and #23 apparently is the 2nd coming of Lawrence Taylor.  Trousdale remember what I’m telling you; better stay up all night because Decatur is where dreams die. Inside some numbers: thanks to coacht

MC at home over last 4 years: 30-1 

Points for/against at home this season.

418-60 (9 games) 46.4- 6.6

TC on road last 4 years: 19-6

Points for/ against on the road:

186-54 (7 games) avg. 26.5- 7.7

1 hour ago, Turu said:

Happy Thanksgiving!  No need to talk about what we can do through the air or what our other backs can do or what our QB can do. The vaunted Trousdale Defense is too much to handle for our offense. Our offensive line will be bullied by a defense far superior to last years and #23 apparently is the 2nd coming of Lawrence Taylor.  Trousdale remember what I’m telling you; better stay up all night because Decatur is where dreams die. Inside some numbers: thanks to coacht

MC at home over last 4 years: 30-1 

Points for/against at home this season.

418-60 (9 games) 46.4- 6.6

TC on road last 4 years: 19-6

Points for/ against on the road:

186-54 (7 games) avg. 26.5- 7.7

Nice stuff bud! I enjoy numbers myself and need to correct some stuff for ya :thumb:

TC Points For/Against on the road

142-49 (6 games) avg. 23.6-8.2

i don’t keep up with historical numbers of home vs away so I’ll concede to your stats but over the last 4 yrs, TC has had 3, make that 4 different HCs (1 interim). I believe Fitz has been at the Tiger helm for a number of years. What’s that mean? A steady program vs changes. What does it mean for Friday Night? Not a hill of beans! Like many of the TC games, this game will be decided in the trenches. TC defense will have to minimize what Swafford does to have a chance. I’m a afraid if he has a monster game like last year, TC won’t be on the right said of the scoreboard come game end.

Nevertheless, this is 2 teams that many expected to be here and they made it. Congrats to both teams as being in the Final 4 and practicing Today what what we all wanted. Another stat for ya, this is the 18th semifinals for TC. They are 13-4 in the previous 17. 

As for the Burma Road Podcast, John and Steven have put together another great show. If you are sitting around with family today and need some entertainment give them a listen. They and I both tried to get some Meigs Co input but things didn’t work out. 

My weekly BY THE NUMBERS is the last 5 mins of the episode but check out the entire show. Links to Apple and Spotify are here:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/burma-road/id1477664025?i=1000457985079

https://open.spotify.com/episode/30jiJX97Oee9bcrrkcO5gA?si=ul69WyWZSUyTNsaCgXqR0g

I hope you all have a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. 

3 hours ago, snoball5278 said:

that’s exactly what some one who just got caught running 2 accounts would say.

or at least I hope that’s the case.

because the thought of you and your girlfriends texting each other at midnight about posting on message boards is even sadder than trolling with 2, I’m thinking maybe even 3, accounts. :huh: :rolleyes:

I do not have 2 accounts. TigerGoat is a good friend of mine. Not sure why this is such a big deal. 

35 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Nice stuff bud! I enjoy numbers myself and need to correct some stuff for ya :thumb:

TC Points For/Against on the road

142-49 (6 games) avg. 23.6-8.2

i don’t keep up with historical numbers of home vs away so I’ll concede to your stats but over the last 4 yrs, TC has had 3, make that 4 different HCs (1 interim). I believe Fitz has been at the Tiger helm for a number of years. What’s that mean? A steady program vs changes. What does it mean for Friday Night? Not a hill of beans! Like many of the TC games, this game will be decided in the trenches. TC defense will have to minimize what Swafford does to have a chance. I’m a afraid if he has a monster game like last year, TC won’t be on the right said of the scoreboard come game end.

Nevertheless, this is 2 teams that many expected to be here and they made it. Congrats to both teams as being in the Final 4 and practicing Today what what we all wanted. Another stat for ya, this is the 18th semifinals for TC. They are 13-4 in the previous 17. 

As for the Burma Road Podcast, John and Steven have put together another great show. If you are sitting around with family today and need some entertainment give them a listen. They and I both tried to get some Meigs Co input but things didn’t work out. 

My weekly BY THE NUMBERS is the last 5 mins of the episode but check out the entire show. Links to Apple and Spotify are here:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/burma-road/id1477664025?i=1000457985079

https://open.spotify.com/episode/30jiJX97Oee9bcrrkcO5gA?si=ul69WyWZSUyTNsaCgXqR0g

I hope you all have a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. 

My apologies brother, I honestly forgot about that considering the festivities. Having 4 days off comes with an extraordinary honey do list. Having 4 days off with the cook means something too as far as being fed.:ugeek:

Yes btw. War tomorrow means peace today. Wish everyone a joyful, food, and family filled day. Happy Thanksgiving.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

My apologies brother, I honestly forgot about that considering the festivities. Having 4 days off comes with an extraordinary honey do list. Having 4 days off with the cook means something too as far as being fed.:ugeek:

Yes btw. War tomorrow means peace today. Wish everyone a joyful, food, and family filled day. Happy Thanksgiving.

No worries partner! Maybe we can get you on next year before the match up! :thumb: Deal?

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

If we make it that far, count on it. It just completely slipped my mind the next day.

In all honesty, it did me too. Treat my boys well. Not looking like I’ll be making the trip. Mrs MVP will be working and the little MVPs will be a handful to travel that far. I will most likely resort to listening to TCRadio for this one. 

1 minute ago, BCB~MVP said:

In all honesty, it did me too. Treat my boys well. Not looking like I’ll be making the trip. Mrs MVP will be working and the little MVPs will be a handful to travel that far. I will most likely resort to listening to TCRadio for this one. 

Listen and probably catch the DVR later I'd amagine. I rewatched our game last night what I could record of it before the rain started. Forgot how good the game was and how hard both sides played.

15 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

:thumb:... ok buddy.

i look forward to reading more of your posts even the ones where you’re talking to yourself. :bored:

Imagine waking up on Thanksgiving and the only thing on your mind is trying to figure out if two accounts are run by the same person. Couldn’t be me. 
You’re wrong by the way.