Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

Cam615

11 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

. It was a hard fought game from both teams but meigs wanted it more. 

Both teams wanted it, great, great game. Meigs just has more experience going for two. They do it after ever score because they have no kicker. 

Might have only been TC's second or third attempt this season....and it was really close . Hats off to the seniors on both teams.

10 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I have others that say in, if his knee hit on first hit he was short but that 2nd push was to close to call, and you would have to agree the side judge looked at the white hat to make the call 

I was standing right there. #5 landed on a Meigs player and got in. The refs were clueless all night. But nevertheless Congrats Meigs!

Another classic. Grateful for the folks that were able to stream the game on Facebook. I was on the edge of my seat the last bit. The Swafford kid is good and I see why he gives teams fits. He did TC as well but TC defense showed they are good as well. Final stats from @TCRadio 233 for Meigs with 96 thru the air, 9 penalties for 90, TC 260 all on the ground, with 7 penalties for 60 and 1 turnover

12 minutes ago, inthagap said:

Both teams wanted it, great, great game. Meigs just has more experience going for two. They do it after ever score because they have no kicker. 

Might have only been TC's second or third attempt this season....and it was really close . Hats off to the seniors on both teams.

I know tcs players wanted it pretty dang bad. That doesn’t discount that meigs wanted it more lol