Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

Cam615

5 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

I know tcs players wanted it pretty dang bad. That doesn’t discount that meigs wanted it more lol

Lol, if you believe that you were never playing to play again one last time. Meigs won the game, I won't take that away from them, but ...if you don't see the effort put forth on both sides of the ball, nothing I say will change your mind.

7 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

I know tcs players wanted it pretty dang bad. That doesn’t discount that Meigs wanted it more lol

It's not about who wants it more in sure both teams are equal in how much they want a state title. Meigs had no turnovers and that was the difference plus the 2 point play.Meigs was the better team tonight.  You're taking away from a great game and from both team with one team wanted it more than the other. You should have walked out in the field and are all the TC players that we're balling their eyes out because it was last time some of them will ever put on that TC uniform or play organized football again. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

I was standing right there. #5 landed on a Meigs player and got in. The refs were clueless all night. But nevertheless Congrats Meigs!

No he didn’t, everyone standing there could see he didn’t get in, even the TC fans standing there said he didn’t get in.

• Like 1

TC seniors and players  in general Hold your head high you left it all out on the field. I know it hurts two years in a row to be so close but just wasn't meant to be this year. For the seniors, this game won't define who you are or what you will become. You'll be truly missing a great group of seniors you'll be miss. For that, if TC players it's time to get in the weight room and put in work. RTD GATA 

1 minute ago, Dadof2 said:

No he didn’t, everyone standing there could see he didn’t get in, even the TC fans standing there said he didn’t get in.

Look I’m not going to argue with you. Game is over, but I was literally standing at the goal line and everyone was like...he landed on the Meigs player and he’s in. Doesn’t matter now. Go win a Championship and get ready for the deciding game 3 next year between us! It’s going to happen!

Great game - so glad I got to see it in person - Yeti - how in the world do you video the game and text so many in game updates on the T??  Props to you!!! 
two well coached and well supported teams with great players/leaders.  # 7 for TC and 19 for Meigs - wonderful senior leaders it seems to me.

go get that gold MC though it will be another huge battle I would think.

11 minutes ago, RTD said:

It's not about who wants it more in sure both teams are equal in how much they want a state title. Meigs had no turnovers and that was the difference plus the 2 point play.Meigs was the better team tonight.  You're taking away from a great game and from both team with one team wanted it more than the other. You should have walked out in the field and are all the TC players that we're balling their eyes out because it was last time some of them will ever put on that TC uniform or play organized football again. 

Mancoverage sez: Were you balling after your last game, RTD?

The Goat sez: Were you balling after your first game, RTD?

12 minutes ago, RTD said:

Good post my friend, we were on the receiving end of it last year. We know how you feel. It was a great effort from both teams. The second half of the game was so much different than the first. Was exciting and anyones ballgame till the end. Congratulations for the heart, grit, and determination shown by both teams. 

• Upvote 1