Loudon vs Alcoa semifinals

RedskinTheLast1

4 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Just pass the ball on Alcoa , you’ll be ok.  Tell your line give your QB 3 seconds you’ll find the open WR.  The secondary is Alcoa’s weakness .  Also beat them to the outside .  Last but not least a slant pass across the middle is open as well.  Thank me later

Back when I played I didn't feel good about a 28 point butt whoopin'. They doubled y'all up. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

Just pass the ball on Alcoa , you’ll be ok.  Tell your line give your QB 3 seconds you’ll find the open WR.  The secondary is Alcoa’s weakness .  Also beat them to the outside .  Last but not least a slant pass across the middle is open as well.  Thank me later

Dang, You would have thought someone would have tried that while Alcoa was winning 12 of the last 15 state championships.

Its ok Turtle, #68 is a senior, he'll be gone next year. He leaves with a 6-0 record against AE, a handful of state championship rings, a bunch of roadrunner broken feathers under his cleats and a collection of red and Columbia blue tears he keeps in a jar.

But #79 is just a freshman, so...

2 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Back when I played I didn't feel good about a 28 point butt whoopin'. They doubled y'all up. 

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

Could have put 100 on the board had Rankin wanted to....

42-14 at the half.

Our O line had to change shoes during half time because of all of the Columbia blue cloth that had been accumulated around the cleats during the first half.

2 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

42-14 at the half.

Our O line had to change shoes during half time because of all of the Columbia blue cloth that had been accumulated around the cleats during the first half.

3 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

hahahahaha then the birds would’ve been flying for real .  Ranking knows better than that and plus you all say that every year !!!! It’s all good 

...says the guy who's team hasn't sniffed victory against Alcoa in 8 years.  CAK tried that pass pass pass pass crap on Alcoa for years and went 2-15 against them.  Loudon will be a tougher test than AE for sure, but until someone beats us it's all pretty much talk and jealousy.  Whoever beats Alcoa in 3A will get nothing but respect from me.  I'm not one of those disgruntled fans or excuse-makers.  Alcoa has won...a LOT...and they will eventually have adversity.  Its all a part of sports.  

5 hours ago, Turtle said:

To bad you could not get the roadrunners to listen to ya!! They could not stop the Freshmen team!:thumb:

On 11/24/2019 at 9:49 AM, BCsportsfan said:

Yea, they didn't take AE as a joke either, but the Roadrunners  scored almost as many points on that crazy 3-4 defense as that total combined regular season. 36 points scored in 10 games,(including the Maryville game)and THEN 28 in one game? Yes, I saw that game!!!:blink:

Yes, the offense played great and controlled the game and got the win. But, thats a bunch of points to give up this late in the playoffs. Yes, that was against second and third team defense in the 4th quarter. And the biggest yes, Coach Nix, figured it out and shut it down! :thumb:

But, what if you're playing Covington or Pearl Cohn?.....that maybe as good or better than the last two Covington teams that Alcoa had a tough 4qtr game with? That's the concern?:shock:

Maybe I lost some of my maroon tinted glasses after the Maryville game.......

I expect Alcoa to beat both of their remaining opponents and bring home another Gold ball, but again. Loudon will be a good test for the defense. The firepower on offense will be too much for the red skin to overcome.

Loudon had a great season! Booger know better than Bo knows! :lol:

So, there....some sugar for candy butts that can't stand a reality check and need me to predict Alcoa winning 49-0 in every game!:thumb:

Hey candy butt, I see your feeling better. Fried b fri night!!