3a Semifinal: Covington at Pearl Cohn

00Chargers

17 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

I'm OK with y'all thinking that. The only difference is that you have never lined up across the ball from Caleb Winfrey and friends. Wooddale had the ball last night first and goal at the 7 yard line. Result - no score. Later in the game, Wooddale had the ball first and goal at the 4 yard line. Same result - Covington shut them out. Like I said, Covington is playing championship level defense.

That's good. It should be a great game.

2 hours ago, WestTnFootball13 said:

Don’t know how you can say this Covington team isn’t better. Pretty much rolled everybody they’ve played except a SG team that won the region this year. Every min region game has been a blowout. And did all this without their best player. Lots of young guys out there for Covington and it’s looking like they’ll be good for a while.

So you think this years Covington team is better than 2017 Covington team? But my point is we don't care nothing about 2017 at all. This team has one game at a time approach all year and y'all up next. We beat undefeated team with 3 offensive starters out, so we know all about playing short handed. Talking about being good for awhile we only have 6 seniors on this team! This team is battle tested, we didn't play a home game until week 7 so this young team went 6-0 all on the road. Covington is a tough team believe me I know, but we have seen pretty much everything this year!!!

9 hours ago, wolfchase said:

Nothing against PC whatsoever Firebird(and you know that). It's just the curiosity of who's gonna upset PC this year. You guys have a habit of it. Ask any fan any class any part of the state which highly favored team typically gets upset & there'll be no argument PC. Congratulations to yall, Congrats are in order, yall survived the upsets this year. Won't be no upsets here on out. It's 50/50 now. I'll give my assessment/expectations early week

Now you're not making any sense, one hand you said who gonna upset PC, then you said its 50/50 from here on out. Now I'm confused because besides last year losing to Stratford, all of our losses have came in semis and championship game for the most part. 

Edited by FIREBIRD80

18 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Now you're not making any sense, one hand you said who gonna upset PC, then you said its 50/50 from here on out. Now I'm confused because besides last year losing to Stratford, all of our losses have came in semis and championship game for the most part. 

He was on here this week last year saying that Stratford didnt have a prayer either FIREBIRD. Seems like a smart guy but he's a Homer at the end of the day. Lol. Good luck to PC. I'm pulling for you guys to make it to Cookeville. 

16 minutes ago, Swarm said:

He was on here this week last year saying that Stratford didnt have a prayer either FIREBIRD. Seems like a smart guy but he's a Homer at the end of the day. Lol. Good luck to PC. I'm pulling for you guys to make it to Cookeville. 

Aw ok! No need to even go back and forth with him anymore. Just all laughter from here on out at him. Thanks for good luck swarm!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Ok but only thing is our offense has seen everything you can throw at them. We have seen 6"3 230 d1 Linebackers, 6"3 290-300 pounds DLineman. We have seen 6foot plus DBs with amazing offers. We have played less talent that was disciplined. 3-4,4-3,33 stack,425. BUT everybody knows to win this game our defense must play lights out.  I dont care if it's a 7-10 game

Facts!!!