Dyer county vs summit!!

Tennesseefan7

2 hours ago, DawsonParker said:

My prediction is as follows. 

Both teams come out slow, feeling each other out. Summit will begin to try to use athleticism to gain an edge, but the size and heart of the DC Defense will Tire the OL of summit and manhandle the game. 

I see this game being a DC win

Dyer County: 31

Summit: 16 

What's happening DP. . I hope DC got all the film they could on summit. Yall are 1 game away from state. So yall know what's riding on playing DC's best ball game tonight. Hopefully summit said who the heck is DC and didn't even do their homework on yall. If something should happen to the last hope out of region 7 we have to pull for summit over the Knoxville teams. ROLL ORANGE ALL THE WAY.. Untill next September!   :lol:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Congratulations to Summit.  People talked bad about Gallatin losing to them in the first round, I told ya they are a good team!! 

We drew Ravenwood first round in 2005 when they won state, now we draw Summit this year first round. Wow lol. Those are supposed to be easy wins Round 1!!!

Edited by thegreatone36