Dyer county vs summit!!

Tennesseefan7

I want to give a big shout out to Dyer County! You are much better than I gave you credit! Great season DC! you could have easily won the game tonight! To my Spartans, No one but You & your fans gave you a chance to be where U are! It is time to finish the season!!! Go win that Championship Baby!!!!

Edited by OldCrazyLegPanther

9 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Congrats to Summit. Never imagined they'd be capable of a run like this when Coach Coleman took over

I knew after they beat Gallatin after sitting on a stuck bus for 3 hours that they were very well coached and could do some damage in the playoffs.  Avenged 2 earlier losses and a hot Dyer Co squad.  

1 hour ago, PatriotNation said:

Just makes you wonder IF Henry County could have finished off DC in that 2nd half oh what could have been! Oh well ifs and could have doesn't matter now but we know we let something good slip through our fingers!

“If’s” can play out multiple ways.  I wonder what would have happened if Summit had arrived at 5:30 like they anticipated and Gallatin did not warm up 3 times.  What if the starting QB had started?  What if we did not have 4 turnovers?  What if we tackled like we had all year long?  None of that really matters.   Summit is very deserving and so is Knox Central.  I am sure Henry Co will be right there next year and I expect my team will too.  Should be a good 5A game to watch.  

1 minute ago, GWAVE1 said:

“If’s” can play out multiple ways.  I wonder what would have happened if Summit had arrived at 5:30 like they anticipated and Gallatin did not warm up 3 times.  What if the starting QB had started?  What if we did not have 4 turnovers?  What if we tackled like we had all year long?  None of that really matters.   Summit is very deserving and so is Knox Central.  I am sure Henry Co will be right there next year and I expect my team will too.  Should be a good 5A game to watch.  

Yeah just saying I know we had something special that we let slip away. Same for Gallatin. Yeah will be a good 5A championship

10 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

For the guy who put the sad face on what I said. Why don't you say something instead of hiding? Everyone knows what I said is true. I didn't see Summit up 24-7 over Dyer. We know we let it slip. It happens though it's high school football. 

Bro it was me. I was backing what you said with a sad face. I haven't slept good since last Friday.  I spend way to much time thinking about shoulda coulda wouldas. We had a really good team this year. But if we get on here and complain about how awful the refs were or how we had a couple terrible play calls. And how we should have never took our foot off the gas people just say were being sore losers. This team was definitely good enough to win the whole thing. Soooo that makes me sad brother :cry: that was all I meant.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RollRed said:

Bro it was me. I was backing what you said with a sad face. I haven't slept good since last Friday.  I spend way to much time thinking about shoulda coulda wouldas. We had a really good team this year. But if we get on here and complain about how awful the refs were or how we had a couple terrible play calls. And how we should have never took our foot off the gas people just say were being sore losers. This team was definitely good enough to win the whole thing. Soooo that makes me sad brother :cry: that was all I meant.

Haha my bad I figured it was wingt08 honestly lol. HC fans can never say anything without people saying we are sore losers. I guess it's because we talk a little. Only reason I talk is because I'm confident in our guys in every single game! If I'm being honest I hope Central wins back to back Ships! And Tennessee whoops Vandy!!