Haywood County at Springfield

JacketLover

53 minutes ago, bigredmachine said:

Springfield restaurant scene is awful. Depot maybe but it’s overpriced and the wait is stupid.  Torino’s gets their good from the food plant down the street.  I could care less if WH is playing or not.  Funny how y’all get so worked up.  

You are the one all worked up, you really think we care what you say, I have no issue with any WH team, school, or the town, especially to the point I gotta troll every one of their threads on the T. I even pull for you guys when you are not playing us, I understand you cant do that because we are living rent free in your head.....lol

Edited by Kevin38

5 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

You are the one all worked up, you really think we care what you say, I have no issue with any WH team, school, or the town, especially to the point I gotta troll every one of their threads on the T. I even pull for you guys when you are not playing us, I understand you cant do that because we are living rent free in your head.....lol

He’s really a Yellow Jacket at heart. Most of his post are about Springfield Athletics.......:bored:

Edited by Poundtherock23
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

make it personal all you want.  I’ve said nothing negative to any person.  Just hope STP loses that’s all.  Not sure why you’re saying “you guys” ?

3 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

if i was from white house i would troll other people pages too because i would be shamed to comment on a white house page..oh wait they dont usually participate much in postseason games so now i understand why he is in this thread, Go ahead and troll away lol

Yeah that was good.  Not from WH though.  Try again. 

9 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

if i was from white house i would troll other people pages too because i would be shamed to comment on a white house page..oh wait they dont usually participate much in postseason games so now i understand why he is in this thread, Go ahead and troll away lol

Edited by bigredmachine
I’ll leave y’all alone now. Bye. It was fun.