Haywood County at Springfield

JacketLover

Momentum in these games are huge. The Jackets had it two years ago, caught fire and won the game. The Tomcats got it in the second half of last years contest and walked away with it. It’s going to be another great contest pitting strength against strength. Springfield’s defense against Haywoods offense. Should be another great semi-final match up.

28 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Momentum in these games are huge. The Jackets had it two years ago, caught fire and won the game. The Tomcats got it in the second half of last years contest and walked away with it. It’s going to be another great contest pitting strength against strength. Springfield’s defense against Haywoods offense. Should be another great semi-final match up.

Crazy how different both of these teams are from year to year but both find themselves against each other the day after Thanksgiving year after year. I am really looking forward to this one and seeing how we match up. I expect the majority to pick against us tbh, it happened the 1st 2 times we played as well, I really dont care, our coaches will have those young men as prepared as they can be and what happens just happens, I expect a good game.....

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Crazy how different both of these teams are from year to year but both find themselves against each other the day after Thanksgiving year after year. I am really looking forward to this one and seeing how we match up. I expect the majority to pick against us tbh, it happened the 1st 2 times we played as well, I really dont care, our coaches will have those young men as prepared as they can be and what happens just happens, I expect a good game.....

What’s crazy is, it was suppose to be a down year for both squads 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Gotcha, most predicted us to get blown out both times we've played Haywood these past 2 yrs and we went 1-1. Hopefully, we continue the trend of the past couple of yrs and the home team will come out victorious. I know Haywood we be a tough team to beat but Coach Wilson and his staff will have a great gameplan and hopefully the kids are able to execute it. Go Jackets