Henry County Patriots 2020

PatriotNation

5 hours ago, RollRed said:

Jayln Foster was far and away the best running back on the team. To me best in the state. I'm bias of course.  We played him to get up ahead against DC then took him out I think to try to save him for next week. What I'm getting down to is Dante Davis#27 .. what I have seen and what I've heard from teammates. He was strong and could drag a pile no doubt.  He ran hard and pretty straight.  Jayln would be more patient and wait for a hole to develop cut, twist , break tackles.  Guys on the team I've talked to said dante was more like a bowling ball. Full of power but just took the ball and tried to run hard but not really waiting that half second to let the hole open up. I know if Jalyn had not been plagued with a hamstring injury he could have broken any rushing records.  That young man was something special. Hes got heart. 

I agree. I kept thinking 27 and 7 would get more reps at LB or DB as the year went on, but for some reason they did not. We have some good linemen coming back. Some will need to add some weight, but they should be good. There are good players coming back at all positions. It’s hard to tell if the younger kids will be the impact player that some of the departing seniors were.

1 hour ago, RollRed said:

Why do people keep saying #25 Zamaryon Kendall may be leaving? What have you heard?  ? 

Just that he might be moving. I don’t want to air a kid’s personal business on here, so I’ll spare any details, but I’ve been hearing that it’s a possibility from some reputable sources for a while now. Don’t know if anything is set in stone though.  

HC will be fine regardless. 

53 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

Just that he might be moving. I don’t want to air a kid’s personal business on here, so I’ll spare any details, but I’ve been hearing that it’s a possibility from some reputable sources for a while now. Don’t know if anything is set in stone though.  

HC will be fine regardless. 

If so it's still a big hit! He was special at Grove this year! I hope we don't lose him

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PatriotNation said:

If so it's still a big hit! He was special at Grove this year! I hope we don't lose him

He lead inman to the undefeated season year before last. He would be a senior the year Ryan Damron is a senior.  Would be a really good year with a chance at a gold ball no doubt. I'll keep praying to the football gods he doesnt have to move.:cry:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, RollRed said:

He lead inman to the undefeated season year before last. He would be a senior the year Ryan Damron is a senior.  Would be a really good year with a chance at a gold ball no doubt. I'll keep praying to the football gods he doesnt have to move.:cry:

I agree along with Kevin Bradley in that Senior class!!