Henry County Patriots 2020

PatriotNation

2 hours ago, gr8tn08 said:

Patriot Nation do you know why HC is charging $40 for 5 home games that is non- refundable if the season is cancelled. I have my ideas but i would like to hear someone else opinion.

That’s a discount. Milan charging $50 for a season ticket with a chair back seat. Also charging $50 for a reserved parking spot inside the stadium. Parking spot is good for playoff games. Of course the ticket is not. 

19 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

That’s a discount. Milan charging $50 for a season ticket with a chair back seat. Also charging $50 for a reserved parking spot inside the stadium. Parking spot is good for playoff games. Of course the ticket is not. 

It's not about being a discount or not lol. Let's just say somebody knows exactly what their doing and the chances of playing a full season or ANY game for that matter is still pretty unlikely in my opinion. With it being non refundable that tells you all you need to know. That's the part I dont agree with. 

Edited by PatriotsNation

34 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The $40 pass just gets you in the gate. First come on the seating and the parking no matter where.

1 hour ago, PatriotsNation said:

It's not about being a discount or not lol. Let's just say somebody knows exactly what their doing and the chances of playing a full season or ANY game for that matter is still pretty unlikely in my opinion. With it being non refundable that tells you all you need to know. That's the part I dont agree with. 

I agree. Milan is non-refundable. However if the season is not played or games are canceled it will go toward next season. That makes it easier to live with. 

10 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

This is without question the most ridiculous post ever on a Henry Co. thread!  Where did you dream this?  I just purchased 3 passes for $120.00 earlier this week. “Non-refundable” refers to if a person purchases a season pass and chooses not to attend for whatever reason. Their money or a portion of their pass is “non-refundable.”  If the season is cancelled, do you really think the school would keep a person’s money? The school WILL refund all monies for these passes if there are no football games this Fall.  For that matter, if the season is cancelled, I firmly intend for them to keep my $120.00 and add it to the General Athletic Fund. Further, I would then purchase these same passes/tickets next season. But whatever your position, please quit spreading fake and false information.....it’s bad for the football business!

Edited by QBClubPrez