Henry County Patriots 2020

PatriotNation

On 3/15/2020 at 10:07 PM, PatriotsNation said:

Absolutely. I know it's still really early but if what happened Friday night continues to improve we will in my opinion average 35 ppg. Still need to see a few improvements here and there but I fully expected that this time of year. We will be fine...

You seem to be close to the team and really High on the upcoming sophomores and Jawon Odoms. Who are some of the Juniors and seniors to expect to make an impact?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tnfanhc said:

You seem to be close to the team and really High on the upcoming sophomores and Jawon Odoms. Who are some of the Juniors and seniors to expect to make an impact?

Seniors:

Mekhi Sanders, Jayden Kendall, Jawon Odoms, Rylan Perry, Jermarcus Johnson

Juniors:

Aiden Harrod, Chas Wade, Sam Patterson

I'm sure I left someone out. If I did I apologize. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A lot of things have been happening in this very different off season. Soon to be Senior Jawon Odoms has several offers from Memphis, Tennessee, Indiana, Western Carolina, Arkansas State, Southern Illinois, Austin Peay. Soon to be Sophomore Zamariyon Kendall has an offer from Memphis. The other news I cant break yet but keep your eyes on Henry County. Trust me though it's BIG! :popcorneater:

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I saw Odoms committed to Memphis. Awesome news. Who's that massive 2023 lineman? I saw the QBs dad posting about him 

Yes sir! The kid is about to be a Sophomore and he is 6'5" 285 lbs. He is a transfer from Martin. He already holds an offer from UTM. Zamariyon Kendall the 2023 RB holds an offer from Memphis and Western Carolina as well.