1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

Gordonsville trash? You do realize they playes most of the year with 10-11 starters out for injury. Only recently got healthy.

And the knock on Spitts Kicker ?  I'm pretty sure He was referring to our Kickoff Kicker. He is the best we've had at South Pittsburg in many many years. He has several offers from Colleges for Kicking... You wont see the OLD Pirate kicking Game where you start at the 40.... He Kicks are going inside the 5 most of the time

27 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Lol I am not trying to be mean here but if your kicker is so great why did yall go for 2 almost every time last night? Also I just finished watching yalls game last night, Gordonsville is trash they would have been the 6th place team in our region.

Our kicker is not the xp guy

3 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Don’t want to be the bearer of bad news but heard SP could possibly have an injury that could be detrimental. If so, I can speak on behalf of every GB poster, that our condolences go out to that young man if what I heard is true. Not trying to start any talk about it. You just never want to hear anybody getting injured, especially this late in the season. 

I don’t think it matters. SP is on another level this year. Other kid just makes their rushing attack even more explosive. Y’all Greenback folks kinda living in a dream world with that QB y’all got. Without him I would pick SP to mercy rule you. I’m just keeping it real

Just now, Geno said:

Gordonsville trash? You do realize they playes most of the year with 10-11 starters out for injury. Only recently got healthy.

And the knock on Spitts Kicker ?  I'm pretty sure He was referring to our Kickoff Kicker. He is the best we've had at South Pittsburg in many many years. He has several offers from Colleges for Kicking... You wont see the OLD Pirate kicking Game where you start at the 40.... He Kicks are going inside the 5 most of the time

I will say that he can boom a ball. He does it with the old time straight on style too. 

2 minutes ago, Geno said:

This will be the fastest Team you've seen all year. 

Speed kills for sure, GB has it, and their receivers run routes like very few teams I’ve seen. Most teams usually have one maybe two good receivers but this team has least five that are very good and 23 is on completely different level. 

1 minute ago, TyroneBiggums said:

I don’t think it matters. SP is on another level this year. Other kid just makes their rushing attack even more explosive. Y’all Greenback folks kinda living in a dream world with that QB y’all got. Without him I would pick SP to mercy rule you. I’m just keeping it real

Well your pick would be wrong!

1 minute ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Have you seen GB this year? Just a question.