1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Thought the story was that 4 families sold their homes and bought homes IN Greenback. Didn't believe it then and don't believe it now. Thats just a little much.

Don't remember reading that all bought homes there, maybe it was said just don't know. I'll say this, I'm gonna leave it alone. Not my thread and along with you and a few others I have done my part to detract from what will be a great game week on the T for these 2 teams fans. 

5 minutes ago, crow said:

Sorry it took me a minute to get back with you there uno, got a life outside of the T. If you'll go back and read really slow you'll see I said I'm not sure their situation, just betting "Tracie" don't either. Don't know if they bought or not, just think its funny y'all have been "orchestrating" your excuses for 3 months now. Glad the team isn't as limp wristed as some of the fans are. 

Crow you commented when the question was directed at the greenback fans. That's my point you don't know wether they bought or rent.  Thank you for clearing that up crow!  

10 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Crow you commented when the question was directed at the greenback fans. That's my point you don't know wether they bought or rent.  Thank you for clearing that up crow!  

Neither do you willy, if Tracie has no record the they probably rent right? I mean Tracie knows it all lol. 

11 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

BTW I am a greenback fan, just don't live there. Used to be a SP fan as well, still try to be but durned if some of your fans don't make it tough with the whining. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, oneyewilly said:

Well if they didn't buy(and according to the register of deeds they didnt) then yes I would say they are part of that 10 month "educational" lease program 

You think Tracy can track down a couple of my ex wives too?? They got a few things that were mine and I want em back just don’t know where they live. Seems like Tracy expert on that kind of stuff

• Like 1