1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

Game day men.....it’s been talked about from the very 1st game of the regular season...once it begins the time for talk is over! Two good football teams will run onto the field tonight and fight it out for 4qtrs, unfortunately only one will leave victorious! 
Yell, scream and cheer for your team! Let them know that you are behind them 100%! It’s not about us, it’s about the young men playing the game! 

C4C151F5-C49B-42A4-8314-751ABE2DF859.jpeg

Edited by CaptainJackRackam

I'm not going to go back and read the 15 pages that I missed yesterday and I won't have much longer to read anything today other than checking in from time to time. Good luck to both teams and safe travels to everyone.  Let's enjoy a good game.

One last thing. - if SP wins, let's not talk about how GB couldn't beat us with transfers, etc. And if we lose then let's not blame it on the transfers.  The fact is that if the TSSAA hasn't done anything yet then they aren't going to. Maybe it's because GB hasn't done anything wrong or maybe it's because the TSSAA is lazy.  Doesn't matter, we have to play it as it is and leave NO EXCUSES for either side.  It's been talked about ad nauseam for 3 months, let's let the dead horse finally rest in peace.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I'm not going to go back and read the 15 pages that I missed yesterday and I won't have much longer to read anything today other than checking in from time to time. Good luck to both teams and safe travels to everyone.  Let's enjoy a good game.

One last thing. - if SP wins, let's not talk about how GB couldn't beat us with transfers, etc. And if we lose then let's not blame it on the transfers.  The fact is that if the TSSAA hasn't done anything yet then they aren't going to. Maybe it's because GB hasn't done anything wrong or maybe it's because the TSSAA is lazy.  Doesn't matter, we have to play it as it is and leave NO EXCUSES for either side.  It's been talked about ad nauseam for 3 months, let's let the dead horse finally rest in peace.

Great post !!! Good luck tonight and hope you have safe travels on your way!

9 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Thx and good post.Safe travels!

17 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Game day men.....it’s been talked about from the very 1st game of the regular season...once it begins the time for talk is over! Two good football teams will run onto the field tonight and fight it out for 4qtrs, unfortunately only one will leave victorious! 
Yell, scream and cheer for your team! Let then know that now matter what, you are behind them 100%! It’s not about us, it’s about the young men playing the game! 

C4C151F5-C49B-42A4-8314-751ABE2DF859.jpeg

Thx Jack we will see you all later.Im OUT till game time!

5:30 to 6:00 red truck your side!After 6 we will resume our seats or fence!Gonna be a crowd dont jeopardize your seating arrangements!

12 hours ago, harley04 said:

Since 1a is too small for packer who doing play by play tomorrow or score by score or bad call to bad call. We will be here. Do your thing GB.I predict this thread goes till next mon. or tue.:mrgreen:

If you want to listen to a good broadcast of the game where the guys are very unbiased and call a great game you can go to this link.

http://radiogreenback.com/

• Like 1

I've done a terrible job at keeping up with this thread and haven't even looked at RD's thread. I'm sure there is nothing to say that hasn't been said already but win or lose this is a game that the men on both teams will remember for the rest of their lives. Praying for traveling mercies for all.

Go Kee's!

Screenshot_20191129-095843_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2